Interstellar (2014)

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hope that leaked script is mostly intact. If done right this movie could be amazing.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I haven't read the leaked script but that trailer in front of GotG made it look like a really long movie. There was a ton of shit going on in there.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
For example? Insomnia was certainly his weakest, but still a good movie.

If this movie is less than 2 and a half hours I will be disappoint.
He doesn't have a bad film but it's hip to say Dark Knight rises
frown.png

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Without derailing this too much and not to say Nolan is infallible but he did say Ledger dying changed the whole thing and if it wasn't for his Inception contract forcing him to make DKR I doubt he would have. I think it accounts a lot of why it wasn't up to the level expected. Memento and Prestige are still two of my favorite films ever though.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I'm actually pretty nostalgic about Insomnia, I know it's considered his weakest but I've always liked it.

I'm really looking forward to Interstellar.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've loved all his movies outside of the Batman trilogy, which was just "ok" in my opinion. Inception is probably in my top 5 movies of all time. I'm really looking forward to this.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
As someone not familiar with the source material/that early script I wasn't a fan of how much the new trailer showed... on other planet(s), etc. The earlier trailer setting up the journey were enough to get me interested.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
As someone not familiar with the source material/that early script I wasn't a fan of how much the new trailer showed... on other planet(s), etc. The earlier trailer setting up the journey were enough to get me interested.
There's a reason people who've read the leaked script/matty mccon etc are saying how epic/ambitious/etc this movie is, how it's going to be like 3+ hours long, etc. Of course the leaked script is basically just the first draft (his brother was sole author, the film is based on a collaboration between chris & jon so things will be different in the movie), but if the movie follows it relatively close then
The 2nd trailer with them landing on that ice covered planet is only showing scenes from like, the first 60 minutes of a 3+ hour film. The first trailer only showing stuff on Earth, is only showing scenes from like, the first 30 minutes or so.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
But it really is true, I'm not even trolling. The Big Lebowski is completely over hyped, at best its a mediocre film.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
You're really desperate for someone to take the bait, aren't ya? Maybe a third try will do the trick.