Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Cathy is an absolute fraud at this point. She has been selling TSLA like a fiend but wait... Her all new spanky ETF has TSLA as one if its top five holdings.

1638895484603.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Welp, so much for buying more MTTR today, already over 26, lol. Ah well.

Today has ALMOST wiped out the giant dump my portfolio took last week. I would have BTFD, but didn't have much powder to commit anyway.

Most of the chatter I'm seeing is that this is the start of an uptrend, to last until the 17th or so. I doubt there will be a lot of days like today though, of course. After the 17th or so, I'm guessing there will be some selling for 'tax loss harvesting'? Then things pick up again after the 1st of the year or so? I'm asking, not predicting :)

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Santa Rally:

Rise from your grave and rescue my Daughter portfolio!

1638899678338.png

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just in case you thought the debt limit CR was a settled issue. Dems are at it again. This could fuck with a Santa rally.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Picard

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Is this shit gonna default or what?

Property developer didn’t pay $82.5 million of interest payments originally due Nov. 6 on two sets of dollar bonds, say people familiar with the matter​

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I am outraged that the Chinese would lie like this.
Right? Looks like that activist investor last month was telling the truth. Of course no one thought anything of it because it was just one asshole owed $50,000 iirc.

But looks like China is supposed to bail them out or something?

These fuckers need to shit or get off the pot.

• 2Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I dont think I have ever seen PLTR straight line like this for this long.

View attachment 386572
TAM dude. PLTR needs to make a product that's actually usable by the thousands of mediocre mid-to-small-cap businesses that exist out there. Something that will actually take all their shitty data and do something useful with it.

PLTR is trying to sell their tech to companies that are big enough that they already have entire departments devoted to ML and analytics.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ironically was watching DOCU chart. That sell volume is ramping here the last 20 mins. 11 consecutive red 5min candles.