Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Futures strongly green.

No Way Smh GIF

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sold more SPY puts yesterday afternoon. Think we could bounce to as high as 461-5 but still dont believe corrective period is over. I was surprised you didnt take a stab at that close yesterday.
I did. I moved up to $223 from $222 and then it appeared I would fall short I jumped up to $223.07 with 30 seconds left but didnt get a fill. The one downside to FTEC is its not a high volume stock so orders don't insta-fill like QQQ

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Also, dont underestimate the impact that Manchin and Sinema had last night voting against the filibuster change. Stability in the Senate quelled some uncertainties in the market.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Think I'm going to start a position in VIAC in my long term divy portfolio. I think the stock has finally stabilized and is starting to grind higher. Was a crazy few years of insane volatility. They finally seem to have a corporate plan in the new streaming media age and sells at a steep discount to the their peers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Stock Pals VP of Shit Stocks
<Gold Donor>
Think I'm going to start a position in VIAC in my long term divy portfolio. I think the stock has finally stabilized and is starting to grind higher. Was a crazy few years of insane volatility. They finally seem to have a corporate plan in the new streaming media age and sells at a steep discount to the their peers.
Hey I got this one! Feelsgoodman.jpeg

Although I bought it back during that whole margin call fiasco where a bunch of tickers collapsed hehe.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
LCID back over 42, guess no one panic sold on the lock up expiration and the Saudi's don't want to cash out just yet. Still made 10% on the order fuck up at least.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Can't find any info about this anywhere. but if its true...holy fuck.
Not sure why this is an article. a 2 cent dividend paid on a $19 dollar stock? Am I missing something?
Edit: I missed that its a monthly dividend so 0.028*12/$19.76 = a 1.7% dividend yield.