Investing General Discussion

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Same, and as soon as I got back from college I realized I could not wait to leave that hell hole.

Wife and I went back after we graduated college thinking it was were we would settle but that lasted like two years. My best friend still lives there and bitches endlessly but his wife has a good job in the city so they just keep at it and seeing the difference in our financial situations now 20 yrs later is insane. The extra income is nowhere near enough to offset the costs.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why not St. Augustine? I was there looking for houses last year and it's gorgeous and not too far from JAX
I'm from SE Fla. Mainly looking for northern FL or panhandle . Daytona, St Augustine are all good for me.

Pops

You could shop for one of those apt reits. Much more liquid. Not that I trust these assholes. I quickly traded ATAX.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I lived three different places in NY. Lived in the Hamptons ,Sag Harbor specifically the longest . Later moved to Manorville. Was born off island in Armonk (white plains area)
Hamptons huh? Oh, I see. 🥳

• 1Worf

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Hamptons huh? Oh, I see. 🥳

yeah that’s right and you up island scum are only allowed to come across the inlet to clean our house and pool.

I’m going trigger my PTSD thinking about the trade parade traffic on the sunrise hwy. man I hate the hamptons now .

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
yeah that’s right and you up island scum are only allowed to come across the inlet to clean our house and pool.

I’m going trigger my PTSD thinking about the trade parade traffic on the sunrise hwy. man I hate the hamptons now .

We have a saying in Connecticut. People who think they have money own property in the Hamptons. People who actually have money own property in Connecticut.

I had a summer job during college in Aquebogue. I had to drive down Sunrise 4 nights a week (Thurs - Sun) as night security for a gallery house the Southampton Hospital was using for a fundraiser. In the middle of summer. 30 minute trip would take 3+ hours. Now my PTSD is being triggered...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pops

A little more white upper middle class. We lived "up on the hill". While those snobby rich assholes lived "behind the gate" The Palos Verdes peninsula circa 1970's. Later working in Bev Hills, it was the "flats" as a pejorative.

Of course, those reality shows have popularized other divides.

• 1Like

Pops

AM a fucked up gas pipeline MLP, pays it's div and effs the shorts. Come on ET put the fear of god into them. CPLP, a shipper MLP has yet to declare it's .35 div. Come on, baby needs new shoes.

Who needs options? I'm playing with enough fire.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Pops, you read like this guy...

oldtimeynewspaper.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
5.24M new jobless claims. Market rallying again for the 3rd week in a row on the number. Up several points so far the moment number hit.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking AMD futures up another 2.4% this morning. Now I’m butthurt I sold the majority at $49.20. I want back in but now the price isn’t attractive, blah!

Big Phoenix Big Phoenix this is ghey