Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
collateral damage from lyft;

1651625709864.png

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Futures flat and I expect the market to tread water until Janet Powell and the Fed. The "experts" are saying 50 basis point is priced in. Personally, I hope Powell uses the Roe v Wade shit as a distraction and just kicks in a 75 or better yet 100 basis point hike.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I honestly think the 50bp is irrelevant at this point. The big uncertainty is the pace of balance sheet reductions. The Q&A will likely be the most volatile part of this. Also, keep in mind: if you are trying to make trades post-FOMC announcements, the initial move has often reversed in the past. Just be cautious.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am quite surprised as well, considering that report. Might look to take a position if we have some panic selling after FOMC.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am quite surprised as well, considering that report. Might look to take a position if we have some panic selling after FOMC.
I am setting some deep, deep discount limit orders just in case we get some crazy spike lower. I have meetings this afternoon so if they hit they hit.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
At this rate we will be back at 52 week lows by 2pm. What choice does the market have but to bounce back at that point regardless of whatever powell says?.50 .25 .75, how fast we get there doesn't really matter if its still the same end point, i just don't get it.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Closed out some put orders for small gains (25%-ish). I want the cash free to re-enter or grab another target in case we get a tantrum today. Only puts I still have open are my $8 strike PLTR

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Warming my hands over the daily look through on the dumpster fire of my stocks and USD/RUB has habitually become to brightest bonfire of all. How can our leaders be this retarded. Nearly 10% gains against the dollar over yesterday, when it was already pushing multi year highs. Gee golly this must be what winning feels like.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user