Investing General Discussion

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
AAPL, CRM, META and MSFT all hitting 26-week highs this morning. Big Tech finally reasserting itself?
SQQQ making 52 week lows... buying more...they'll see.. you'll all see.

Grizzly Bear GIF by ProBit Global

• 1Paper Hands
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trimmed some SPY 388 buys here at 409.
Took a small few contracts of QQQ 318P next week expiry here at close.

Just looking for a pullback scalp. Fun money.

• 2Like
  • 2Tendies
Reactions: 3 users

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’ve been experimenting with some services to try and find non-meme stocks for my discretionary trading money, funds that are not my long term blue chip/spy type investments And would like some help to try and understand what I am looking at.

the recommendations range from up and coming companies, a heavy suggestion pool of bio-tech stocks, and then random stuff based on events like layoffs/new CEO/lawsuits/etc

i am really struggling to understand the analyst recommendations. They will just list some insane price target and toss in all the fancy graphs and shit showing 500% gains, but I cannot find WHY they selected that price target!

example: NMTR Price Target 2023 | 9 Meters Biopharma Analyst Ratings

take the bio company above. Price targets range from 1.70(~= 25% gain) to 40/50$(lol). The problem is the financials are shit, all of them not just one metric. Where the fuck is that number coming from? The company just did a reverse splitand it’s pretty much been dropping in price or flatlining for years, what the fuck do these people think will change? only info I am given is the analysts previous success rate and accuracy, like a 0-5 star fucking yelp rating.

given this is a bio company my only guess is people just pick them out of a hat hoping that they get approval for one miracle drug so pfizer will come in and buy them?

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
My highest probability scenario this week would be to run sideways in a range from 406 to 412 for the week. Low volume.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I think the markets need to make sense of the oil cuts. It definitely has to be a concern that the east seems to be mending their differences and generally building toward taking a more unified approach vs the west. It's definitely strange times that we live in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user