Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Took a position with PSTHU. Fidelity fucks this up by not having the info in the search field. Trading chat tells me "it hasn't started trading yet". I'm like "wtf, I see it trading on the NYSE". Some rando guy on Twitter mentions "it isnt showing in search, just build a trade ticket and use a "/" instead of a "."

Fucking clown world.

Edited out the typo.

Last edited:

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
whats going on in the energy sector? almost every top gaining stock today is some energy company

1595438091612.png

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Took a position with PTSH. Fidelity fucks this up by not having the info in the search field. Trading chat tells me "it hasn't started trading yet". I'm like "wtf, I see it trading on the NYSE". Some rando guy on Twitter mentions "it isnt showing in search, just build a trade ticket and use a "/" instead of a "."

Fucking clown world.

It shows up in search for me with PSTHU. You sure you bought the right thing?

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Also for snyone looking at long term buy and hold, LMT has been sliding for about 3 weeks. It bottomed around 340 the other day. Its in a shitty sector right now (aerospace) but it does so much more like weapons and space. Its balance sheet is rock solid (9 billion in EBITDA, only 12 billion in debt for a manufacturer, and almost 6 billion in free cash flow) and its biggest customer is the US govt. China got pissy this morning because they sold some Patriot missles systems to Taiwan but its worth a look for the long term at this price I think. I like it around 355 a share or less. And it pays just under a 3% dividend yield.

Ps.. i own it. Also do your own due diligence.
As info LMT up 13% in the 10 days

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trading at an 8% premium already. Might try and wait for the hype to taper off and scale back the price

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I picked up about 100 PFE and 50 BTNX a few weeks ago. It's paying off it seems. Just going to let it ride out for now.