Investing General Discussion

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
AYRO talking up Tesla since they are in Austin and Tesla new factory otw to Austin.... maybe hoping to be bought out I suspect

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Any of our big brains think Tesla is going to fall back to 1000 or lower?
TSLA is a stock i got no idea on. It operates on its own playing field with its own set of rules.

tenor-2.gif

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone got any greens today? I am 3 green and 20 red. But there is still 30 minutes to go to see if I can pull the clean sweep.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm green on GLW, even today. Bought a bunch at $23 and it's been a solid performer.

Let's keep these riots going. Glass Glass Glass!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I had never actually red Reddit's WallStreeBets. Had some time to look at it since Blazin mentioned. LOL, this shit is comic gold.

Ps.. I am down to 2 greens and 1 is a SPAC. And the other is DAL. Hahaha

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Everyone is booking flights to move out of cities across the country.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
INTC beats on earnings and of course gets crushed after hours. Might be a decent long term buy if anyone is interested trading around $55 from a $60 close

• 1Like

Molten Core Raider
INTC beats on earnings and of course gets crushed after hours. Might be a decent long term buy if anyone is interested trading around $55 from a $60 close
I was in and out of it the same night last time for a solid 10% swing. Not going to happen this time I am sure, but I picked up a few shares pretty close to the lows (so far).

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My limit order filled at $55.00

It may be a boomer stock, but man do I love $17 billion a year in free cash flow and $33 billion in EBITDA.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Re: Airlines... I got stuck in traffic outside of O'Hare yesterday. Saw 1 plane land, 1 takeoff in about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, Southwest flies directly over my house to/from Midway Airport and its a near constant stream of planes still. Not as much as it used to be but some days I feel like things are back to normal.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Re: Airlines... I got stuck in traffic outside of O'Hare yesterday. Saw 1 plane land, 1 takeoff in about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, Southwest flies directly over my house to/from Midway Airport and its a near constant stream of planes still. Not as much as it used to be but some days I feel like things are back to normal.

- booking has softened in July and trip cancellations are up.
- Expecting LF of 40 to 45% in July and 30 to 40% in August.
- Revenue estimated to be down 70 to 75% in July while operating 30% less schedule than 2019.
- August revenue estimated to be down 70 to 80% while operating 20% less schedule than 2020.

LF = load factor, how full the plane is. Southwest is keeping a robust schedule and flying half empty planes because of the wonky way they route their network and maybe trying to use their superior war chest to gain market share while the others slash and retreat.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users