Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I love watching what robinhood traders do. They are buying the dip:

roll-dice.gif

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So you set your trailing stop loss at like 2.7 %? Thats very tight, i was thinking like 5 or 10 percent when I get around doing it
Trailing losses on high vol stocks are tough. Since it was already down 6 or 7% from the open that puts it around 10% for the day which is probably a reasonable trail had it been set from the open.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Im up 69% on Spirit and 58% on jetblue and I can't bring myself to sell. We are not even back to the June 8th bump yet.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Im up 69% on Spirit and 58% on jetblue and I can't bring myself to sell. We are not even back to the June 8th bump yet.
Ask youself this question. Do you honestly think the worst is over for the airlines and they are going to to go back down at least a good 10% from where they are today? If the answer is no, consider taking profit and waiting for a move back down, or better yet, sell far out of the money covered calls with a 2 or 3 week expiry and make some easy money.

I have made about 10-11% return so far selling DAL covered calls the last couple of months.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Exxon not going to pay their part of the match for 401k's for employees this year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looking at 401k's at companies new provider..... MFS growth portfolio seems to good to be true unless the expense is absurd enough to make up for it. Was kinda looking at just slapping it all in a Vanguard target retirement portfolio or split with the vanguard insitutional index. But seems like it might be worth socking half into this instead?

Attachments

• MFS Growth.PDF
    46.3 KB · Views: 5