Investing General Discussion

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I like how they are like we don't want you to lose the shirt off your back so we are going to stop trading certain stocks, meanwhile I'm losing money hand over fist because of it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The thing about Zoomers is that they will absolutely bail on some shit and move to something else with a swiftness.
Yeah. For some reason boomers have loyalty to companies. Behavior be damned. I am gen X but I’ll bail on you like a zoomer if you start any fuckery, I don’t owe loyalty to companies for no reason like boomers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like PSTH found a floor of support. up 2.5%

Bought 1k shares on the dip around 25.50 yesterday. Cha-ching.

I have also loaded up on GSAH (Goldman's SPAC) sitting at some really bargain levels right now. I had entry at 12 and sold a chunk into the spike above 13 recently. Reloaded in the low 11s yesterday. Sitting well below 20 DMA. Value buy if you ask me!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
They’ve got a long fucking way to go to cover their gme short. GME will squeeze if everyone holds and I think they will. This mornings fuckery is just emboldening the kids even more.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
1611847844304.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
sweet looks like i'll be using chinese owned webull to trade american stocks from now on!

• 1Worf

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Robinhood removing trades, CashApp removing trades, rumor has it TD Ameritrade is going to follow suit.

Fuck these colluding fucks. What the fuck??

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Rofl turn on cnbc right now. These old dumb fucks trying to explain what a Reddit is and how it works to a bunch of dumb shit old boomer viewers. Maximum cringe

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
even better, institutional investers gets to see robinhood burn to the ground as it trys to save their ass

webull going to have it's best day ever - anyone use it, does it suck?

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I’m selling everything in Robinhood and pulling all my money. I look forward to joining whatever lawsuit happens.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bought 1k shares on the dip around 25.50 yesterday. Cha-ching.

I have also loaded up on GSAH (Goldman's SPAC) sitting at some really bargain levels right now. I had entry at 12 and sold a chunk into the spike above 13 recently. Reloaded in the low 11s yesterday. Sitting well below 20 DMA. Value buy if you ask me!
I added more puts for $1.20 yesterday at the 22.5 strike. I am sitting at my exposure limit for the stock right now :-(

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
even better, institutional investers gets to see robinhood burn to the ground as it trys to save their ass

webull going to have it's best day ever - anyone use it, does it suck?
I just put an application in to open an account. It’s manual review so my optimism is low that it’ll get approved any time soon.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I just put an application in to open an account. It’s manual review so my optimism is low that it’ll get approved any time soon.

oh ya you've probably got millions of people submitting apps. guess i'll just hold off till this is all over

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
They’ve got a long fucking way to go to cover their gme short. GME will squeeze if everyone holds and I think they will. This mornings fuckery is just emboldening the kids even more.

They aren't holding though, the shares are flipping over 10-20x per day. Retail is selling to retail.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i'd quit TD AMeritrade over this but i dont want to give those chinese fucks at WeBull my money either. I trust them even less

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just wrote a bunch of puts on AMC 0.5 strike Feb 26 expiry. Got 5 cents each. I just need AMC to not go bankrupt in the next 3 weeks.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users