Investing General Discussion

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Blazin Blazin whats your take on AMC finishing above 9 on Friday and the ensuing options being in the money?

I really dont know with so much BS going around right now, tomorrow with option exp and last friday of the month it's just really hard to say. I pulled back even on the market for tomorrow because there is just too much unknown right now and chances for crazy swings is high. If you just want a straight up guess on a hunch i'd say 60% odds or there about that it finishes above 9. I think 7-9 is the short term support if the push up fails

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I am not shilling for Fidelity, but I am saying I have had no issues trading AMC on it.

View attachment 331771
Yes, I know. Neither did I. I'm Fidelity as well. I'm saying next time it happens and everyone has been herded over there, the powers that be will make damn sure Fidelity does their bidding.

The game is rigged for them to win. Every time. All the time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So what's the next stock to meet a fortuitous rise? I wish i had the mental energy to follow wsb myself.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

I know 95% of Euros are gov leech poors, but here’s a chance to uncuck yourselves and do something worthwhile.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Please keep in mind that this list is not inclusive of every security restriction and may change at any time.

That line right there. Why would anyone begin/continue trading with them when they flat out declare 'we make up the rules as we go along, good luck!'
The vast majority of that is about margin protection, and I dont have a "huge" issue with it. Its basically "no margin for these stocks". The calls broker to place a covered call? Get fucked. I would dump them at the open and find someone new.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whats funny with the whole TD Ameritrade and Schwab emails.... Schwab bought TD Ameritrade. They are the same company. Which is why they are doing the same shit.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The vast majority of that is about margin protection, and I dont have a "huge" issue with it. Its basically "no margin for these stocks". The calls broker to place a covered call? Get fucked. I would dump them at the open and find someone new.
I mostly have the problem with “we can change anything at any time.” How about we all follow the same fucking rules and leave them alone. Changing rules mid-game can destroy someone’s life who isn’t doing anything wrong while protecting the people who went way too risky and knew better.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So uh... the scammers seem to work pretty quick. Created a Fidelity account at like 730, got an email a few minutes ago that looked like it was from Fidelity about a username change with an 800 number. Called the 800 number thinking maybe the site was glitching because of all the action today and it asks me for my username and password.

Yea fucking right.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1611887204776.png

• 2Like

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Seriously what's going to stop the collective masses on a private website from becoming multi-millionaires by buying the same stock?

Edit: And why hasn't this happened before, or has it with r/wallstreetbets and it's just not as common knowledge yet?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So uh... the scammers seem to work pretty quick. Created a Fidelity account at like 730, got an email a few minutes ago that looked like it was from Fidelity about a username change with an 800 number. Called the 800 number thinking maybe the site was glitching because of all the action today and it asks me for my username and password.

Yea fucking right.
How would they know you created a fidelity account?

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
For those looking for for new home, Fidelity has been a champ thru this shit. I bought and sold AMC as well as options on AMC today.

I'm glad you guys steered me towards Fidelity when I started investing last year.

I spent $200 that I was prepared to lose completely on AMC. Figured I'll either make a little money or learn something.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor

Yea fucking right.
I've never had a fake email phishing for Fidelity info or any other important account. 100% they didn't get it from Fidelity. You have a serious leak somewhere.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've never had a fake email phishing for Fidelity info or any other important account. 100% they didn't get it from Fidelity. You have a serious leak somewhere.
Either that or scammers waited to see which platform everyone was jumping to and then shotgunned out spam emails whether you had an account or not hoping it would catch recent switchers.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Either that or scammers waited to see which platform everyone was jumping to and then shotgunned out spam emails whether you had an account or not hoping it would catch recent switchers.
If that's the case then a significant number of us will all get the same email.