Investing General Discussion

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
So now that I’ve got everything on Fidelity...

One thing Robinhood does by leaps and bounds better than anyone else is UI. Fidelity needs to up their mobile UI game, and their desktop isn’t amazing either.

Robinhood does an amazing job of being slick and fast to get into and make things happen. Not so much with Fidelity. I have confidence this is something they’ll improve. I’m sure as hell never going to use RH again of course.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>

One thing Robinhood does by leaps and bounds better than anyone else is UI. Fidelity needs to up their mobile UI game, and their desktop isn’t amazing either.

Robinhood does an amazing job of being slick and fast to get into and make things happen. Not so much with Fidelity. I have confidence this is something they’ll improve.

Yeah Fidelity mobile app needs a complete overall. I use TD app to track when I'm on my phone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Yeah Fidelity mobile app needs a complete overall. I use TD app to track when I'm on my phone.

I find myself still looking at Robinhood for tracked stocks despite not having anything in it, just because it’s so much quicker and slick to see an overview.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Robinhood does an amazing job of being slick and fast to get into and make things happen. Not so much with Fidelity. I have confidence this is something they’ll improve. I’m sure as hell never going to use RH again of course.
Fidelity Active Trader Pro is the go-to for desktop. Download it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Mark Cuban just told WSB to hold Gamestop LOL

So what to do ?
If you can afford to hold the stock, you hold. I dont own it, but thats what i would do.
Why ? because when RH and the other online brokers open it back up to buyers, then we will see what WSB is really made of. That is when you get to make it all work.
I have no doubt that there are funds and big players that have shorted this stock again thinking they are smarter than everyone on WSB.
I know you are going to hate to hear this, but the lower it goes, the more powerful WSB can be stepping up to buy the stock again. The only question is what broker do you use . Do you stay with RH , who is going to have the same liquidity problems over and over again, or do you as a group find a broker with a far, far, far better balance sheet that wont cut you off and then go ham on Wall Street.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
For everyone looking for a last gasp play for AMC and GME its selling/writing puts in the 50 cent and 1 dollar strikes. Preferably the 50 cent strikes. And dont go more than 3 or 4 weeks out. The only other trade left is to short the stocks.

This is what the RH interface looks like for $1 Put on GME on Feb 19th:

326E9346-13D2-44B3-87DB-27B9487F2EA6.png

Can you explain what all of this means? Would I essentially be buying these shares to sell at $1 on Feb 19 and somehow I keep today’s profit?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Mark Cuban doing an AMA on Reddit right now

Mark Cuban built a shitty dotcom that he flipped to some idiots 20 years ago and has been coasting on that for 20 years. He's been wrong on just about everything and knows fuck all. He probably realized this early on and thats why he bought a basketball team to guarantee income

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sold a bunch of stuff this morning on the back to back green days. Sold SNDL because it stalled after announcing new shares. Sold FUSE/VGAC because they saw minimal bounce on their announcements.

For spacs I bought IGAC and AMHC. I got warrants instead of commons