BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I7QcEinv.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Right near three other comments of college kids who said they spent all their college / book money on this. I saw one guy earlier who said he spent all the money he had budgeted for food the rest of the semester.

DIAMOND HANDS BRO.

bank.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
bro, throw $100 on this penny stock herbal supplement company with me and we'll both make 5-6 figures in 2021

View attachment 332494

I was looking for HCMC yesterday morning and it isn't available on any of the trading apps I use. Maybe it's too small. I was willing to put some money on it and couldn't, and then it doubled. IDK about now.

Lost $150 on the GME debacle. I make that in 4-5 hours so I shouldn't be too fussed about this either, but I am. After a few days it looks like my other long-term stocks are consistently pulling in a combined $20-30 a day which is nice, so I'll be back out of the red with stocks before long.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I'm agonizing over buying Nokia now that the craziness is mostly over. Not sure what happened in late 2019 to cause the sharp drop while the additional one in early 2020 is probably Corona bullshit going on all over the world.

I'll tell you exactly what it was because I invested in them right before it happened :honkler::honkler:

They were getting behind on their R&D game so they announced they were getting rid of their dividend (to use the extra cash to catch up), so people bailed.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Gonna be holding a pistol with their diamond hands in the next few weeks.

Maybe they should direct that anger at the people that conspired to halt all trading whole the hedges recouped and "recalibrated"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Maybe they should direct that anger at the people that conspired to halt all trading whole the hedges recouped and "recalibrated"
RH and 4-5 other trading platforms magically became insolvent temporarily for 48ish hours. It happens you understand.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I was looking for HCMC yesterday morning and it isn't available on any of the trading apps I use. Maybe it's too small. I was willing to put some money on it and couldn't, and then it doubled. IDK about now.

Lost $150 on the GME debacle. I make that in 4-5 hours so I shouldn't be too fussed about this either, but I am. After a few days it looks like my other long-term stocks are consistently pulling in a combined $20-30 a day which is nice, so I'll be back out of the red with stocks before long.

HCMC is down 24%, you didnt miss much

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
HCMC is down 24%, you didnt miss much

Buy the dip bro! But seriously, I'm still trying to toss a couple hundred at it just in case it pulls a doge. Fidelity making it very difficult though. I've already made several attempts to buy but I keep getting stopped by various problems. I think now I need to find the "allow penny stocks" option in my account and click it before they will let you buy. Maybe I'll finally buy it tomorrow.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Buy the dip bro! But seriously, I'm still trying to toss a couple hundred at it just in case it pulls a doge. Fidelity making it very difficult though. I've already made several attempts to buy but I keep getting stopped by various problems. I think now I need to find the "allow penny stocks" option in my account and click it before they will let you buy. Maybe I'll finally buy it tomorrow.

it already pulled it's doge

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like Ree automotive went to VCVC instead of BTAQ, expect to see a drop in BTAQ, which would be a good time for some of you guys to get in if you wanted.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user