Investing General Discussion

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Wow does the fidelity app suck. I bought some HCMC earlier today, where the fuck do I view what I currently am holding?

After using Robinhood which was retard simple, and Webull which was actually pretty solid this shit is infuriating.
Click accounts at the bottom, then positions at the top.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wow does the fidelity app suck. I bought some HCMC earlier today, where the fuck do I view what I currently am holding?

After using Robinhood which was retard simple, and Webull which was actually pretty solid this shit is infuriating.
Accounts/positions. It's pretty easy.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Ot use the flyout with a swipe from the left of the screen.
Doesn’t work for me...assuming cause I’m on iOS and you’re on Chinese spyware phone.

iOS you can also view it with pressure shortcut but I never do the pressure stuff.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Doesn’t work for me...assuming cause I’m on iOS and you’re on Chinese spyware phone.

iOS you can also view it with pressure shortcut but I never do the pressure stuff.
IOS...

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I bought shares of this when you first mentioned it after it dipped when they recalled the warrants, been holding ever since.
I had high hopes for it. Luckily I sold and banked mad profits on it. That was when I was young and naive and actually believe in companies. Now I just hit it, quit it and dip.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider

Assuming you mean TraderPro or whatever it's called. Top menu: Account -> Positions

I actually quite like the app. If you are a child of the modern age then sure things like Robinhood do look nice and slick, but the TraderPro app gives you everything you need in a fairly standard trader type interface.

My only major complaint is that it seems to always open a new trade window when I go to trade, even though my layout keeps the trade window in a certain spot. I would export my layout for you but I don't know how to do that.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Assuming you mean TraderPro or whatever it's called. Top menu: Account -> Positions

I actually quite like the app. If you are a child of the modern age then sure things like Robinhood do look nice and slick, but the TraderPro app gives you everything you need in a fairly standard trader type interface.

My only major complaint is that it seems to always open a new trade window when I go to trade, even though my layout keeps the trade window in a certain spot. I would export my layout for you but I don't know how to do that.
I assumed he meant the phone app. It is functional but can use a modern overhaul.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I assumed he meant the phone app. It is functional but can use a modern overhaul.
I have no problems with it but have never experienced any of the newer ones so not sure what to bitch about. I definitely like trader pro and the desktop over the app but that’s for pretty much anything with this much shit to look at.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have no problems with it but have never experienced any of the newer ones so not sure what to bitch about. I definitely like trader pro and the desktop over the app but that’s for pretty much anything with this much shit to look at.
I have over 30 positions currently. I can't imagine any phone app being able to adequately convey all that info. I live in the ATP program. Even that is to the point I need to float windows outside the screen.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those looking to get in on HCMC might want to wait to buy until late afternoon- between 3p and 4p. Look at this pattern over the last week:
HCMC.PNG

• 1Like