Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If I count all my paper loses on puts expiring next month I would throw myself from a window. Luckily they dont count :)

NOC and KMB both green. woohoo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I want to buy more PLTR at these prices but don't want to sell any of my other positions to do so.

Time to trade on margin right fellas?

• 1To the Moon!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I want to buy more PLTR at these prices but don't want to sell any of my other positions to do so.

I was 100% out until this GME shit again, I feel good about short term / day trading, but long term scares the shit out of me atm.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
down 5 and 1/2% today, its brutal but unlike some of my friends who are getting stressed out, I take it in stride, tomorrows a new day

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Diamond Hands
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
I was 100% out until this GME shit again, I feel good about short term / day trading, but long term scares the shit out of me atm.
Swing those trades!

sad batman GIF

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How ironic the only ones green today are the /wsb crowd who bought GME last night. el-oh-fucking-el

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Insiders held like 80% of the shares and they have NO reason to keep any of them. That's a big crush to fight.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Only thing I have in green for today is TBCPU and NOK

all else a sea of red (oh except some covered calls some poor fool bought off me monday)