Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Rumor that the house or someone in the house wants to halt the usps/osk contract, so wkhs back up and osk/thcb back down
Or someone manipulating the price with rumors so they can get the fuck out of it.

Oshkosk is a big beast.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
My money in two week segments for the last year and some change. Hard to feel bad about the last two weeks lookin at it like this.

wooop.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My money in two week segments for the last year and some change. Hard to feel bad about the last two weeks lookin at it like this.
My last 30 trading days, up to today. Always keep perspective.

PL.JPG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And GME hitting $100 and catching a bounce. I hope some of the autists have learned from the last time and actually sold this shit when they had some profit made.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ending the correction? This still isn't even remotely a correction. I swear some of you are way too sensitive to red days.

We'd need to drop another 7% or so for a "correction," which is usually a 10% drop.

• 1Truth!

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
For those who like straight gambling stuff, word on the street is VMHG now and then MBLV later.

I take zero responsibility if you lose your money. This is high risk OTC stuff, so those who are offended by that stuff avert thine eyes.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Ending the correction? This still isn't even remotely a correction. I swear some of you are way too sensitive to red days.

We'd need to drop another 7% or so for a "correction," which is usually a 10% drop.
It depends if you’re looking at the entire market or specific stocks. A lot of individual stocks had multiple corrections this week lol

And what I mean is it’s easy to see how some people could be worried/upset. Someone earlier posted their whole portfolio was down 20% this week. That sounds like they aren’t very diversified or they just happened to pick a bunch of really bad selections, but I could see how people could think the markets fucked right now from their own personal perspective. It’s obviously not the overall market but looks bad to them.

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!