Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I'm up 4.5% each on the 3 stocks I listed above since buying them 45min ago

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
To be fair, I think satellite TV is on it's way out the door. I broke from DirectTV 3 years ago. Monthy bill was over $200. I get hulu, prime, and netflix for a fraction of that and don't miss anything that I watched on DirectTV.

And you can add liveTV to your hulu account or get SLING and its just like having cable from directTV. I'm a 15+ year DirectTV subscriber until they mishandled me earlier this year and I gave Sling a try. DirectTV dun fucked up because streaming is way more convenient.

It may have a place in bum fucked egypt for awhile longer until broadband reaches those areas, but its most def a dying beast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
piggybacking on the prior page's account values
In 1 month of this meme war stuff my account value has increased 79%.

That spike up/down in January was AMC stock when I was holding it and it went to like $25 or something and I never sold.

79%.PNG

• 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I put in a limit order of 22.50 for PLTR, since the 100 DMA is at $22.45.

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 8.54.06 AM.png

• 1Like

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Keep seeing people mention F and have to say as much as I'm not a fan of their vehicles i bought a chunk of their stock at $4 during the rona dip and it's by far my best performer recently.. so I guess you could say, I like the stock.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How much longer before Congress blames /wsb and GME for the stock market being red?

• 2Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
These ideas will be bad for the stock market overall:

• 1Truth!
  • 1Rustled

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
These ideas will be bad for the stock market overall:

Yeah that would make trading ridiculously more risky. Paying taxes on money you don’t even have. Then it turns red on you and you just paid all that money to lose money? That change would kill retail trading completely outside of day traders IMO.

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Besides my near nav SPACs, I am in cash now. We have broken 2 macro trend lines on SPY and are lower than the earlier week's dip. Looking like a bottomless pit below.

Happy to buy back in whenever we can confirm strength, but it surely isn't today.