Investing General Discussion

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My best trade after the first drop was ASML, up 18% in 3 weeks. TSM has been flat, currently down 2%, but I'm holding and might even buy some more if I free up cash somewhere else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Honestly IVV or ITOT is really boiled down to do you want the 500 big caps or do you want all the mid/small/micro caps too. FTEC is only if you want to piss on a handful of the big tech companies. Of course there is always the QQQ as well.

Full disclosure: I am long with FTEC as my core holding and QQQJ as a second ETF giving me some exposure to the up and coming Nasdaq companies (the Nasdaq 101-200).

So I finally was about to buy these...BrokerageLink won't let me buy any of them. Not even FTEC!

"Your self-directed Brokerage account is ineligible for this type of security." The fuck. I can't even buy a Fidelity ETF. This shit must be limited only to funds I guess...I'll maybe try calling them but this is probably company restricted I imagine.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So I finally was about to buy these...BrokerageLink won't let me buy any of them. Not even FTEC!

"Your self-directed Brokerage account is ineligible for this type of security." The fuck. I can't even buy a Fidelity ETF. This shit must be limited only to funds I guess...I'll maybe try calling them but this is probably company restricted I imagine.
Yeah it sounds like a company restriction

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
VIAC slaughtered today. Got an open order for the 200D SMA, but might be wishful thinking. Hugely oversold today.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The longer the better. I don’t do well when I have to pay attention.
I like semi conductors right now. They're down due to the indexes and there's a global semi conductor shortage as is. I have some ASML and TSM myself

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It formed this intraday pivot at ~43.15 which was tested multiple times. I put an order in for 43.20 for a bounce play and on the last dip, missed fill by 5c. Now back over $48 now. Win some, lose some, sometimes you're left on the bench watching the game.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Reports are coming out of large (tens of millions) of shares being offered via private exchanges on VIAC, DISC and a few others. Could be a liquidation in progress.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
VIAC aint a company I have lots of faith in to begin with. Their streaming shenanigans have pretty much been pants on head for the last couple years.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
wtf happened the last hour? we need a new one of these

1616791340256.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users