Investing General Discussion

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I bought into X US Steel today for a 2 week out play. Earnings on 4/29, projected to be significantly good, stock is down today and beginning to trend back up, good time to get in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I bought into X US Steel today for a 2 week out play. Earnings on 4/29, projected to be significantly good, stock is down today and beginning to trend back up, good time to get in.

People thought I was nuts buying it at 9.

• 1Truth!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
COIN - Low of the day $320.
Crashed through $320.
$318 low of the day.
$317

Comparing COIN to PLTR, PLTR at its low traded at 22.75% above its reference price of $7.25. If this is applied to the COIN's reference price of $250 then $306 would be the equivalent of the bottom that PLTR hit since trading.

Last edited:

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Crashed through $320.
$318 low of the day.
$317

As it nears a big round number like $300 you just have to do a stop run. You know tons of retail have their stop sitting right at $300. There will be a group of buyers at $300 as well just hard to say how many. Next group of buyers wouldnt be till $250, the group of people who figure they are getting in at the original ask.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As it nears a big round number like $300 you just have to do a stop run. You know tons of retail have their stop sitting right at $300. There will be a group of buyers at $300 as well just hard to say how many. Next group of buyers wouldnt be till $250, the group of people who figure they are getting in at the original ask.
You mean like setting by buy order at the open for $252? :p

If we assume the reference price is not a total hack then the $306 might be a decent target for entry. Direct listings seem to be a little more accurate on pricing that standard IPOs

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You mean like setting by buy order at the open for $252? :p

If we assume the reference price is not a total hack then the $306 might be a decent target for entry. Direct listings seem to be a little more accurate on pricing that standard IPOs

You know you meant 250.02

• 1Worf

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not super confident about the entry point, but suprised i apparently literally caught the bottom for COIN yesterday when my small'ish 310 limit order filled haha. - was basically gambling on a big run up today to sell off potentially but i think i'm fairly happy to hold it for a while. I agree completely that there will be big fee pressure in the future that could drive revenues down, but in the crypto space they have a huge first mover advantage as a fiat onramp that I don't see anyone catching up to for a long time, and as long as crypto's booming transaction volume only going to continue to increase.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Today in clown world

If there isn't one of these in the back room I'd be disappointed:

Campbell_Thompson.jpg

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Had a full auto one that once belonged to the Dallas police. One 100 round mag. Not as fun as they appear. Plus to load it a few times now would bankrupt a company now lol.

• 1Paper Hands

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I'm still holding fannie and freddie...

Thought Trump would free them.

Now I'm rationalizing it as investing in communist housing market.

• 1Solidarity