Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well our pros have had some good insight into options based on the pricing etc...

And let's be real. Even the people here that think stonks will go up, don't think it's really because of health.

So I've been buying spxu slowly for like two months when talking profits.

Went to look at the options, and the pricing just seemed odd
Nothing looks really odd with pricing. I am not sure what expiry you are looking at. The Friday expiry are trading with basically zero premium (as they should) and the May 21 have a little bit of premium as they should.

1620843798729.png

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I understand the media and government lying. What blows me away is how anyone at all believes it or makes financial decisions from it. Pretty much every person I know, political or not, has been talking about nothing for the past two months except about prices of everything, no one going back to work, etc. I am in my own bubble of knowing people who own things and build things and work for a living I guess.

This sign was at a Wendy’s near Indy. No one can find workers at all anymore, there’s food and drink shortages everywhere, some places have to shut down cause no workers showed up.
View attachment 353702

People think people will keep getting stimulus will overcome the inflation and still buy things lol.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I think Blazin picked the wrong week to sell a bunch of options and then go on vacation.
I’ve only glanced at market last few days when wife not looking of the 40 or so contracts on qqq only 1 is in the money . I wouldn’t mind a little more carnage .

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Are we really arguing about the socio-economic merit of OnlyFans.... in the investing forum?
How else to come up with the FoH investment version of middle out compression? $ earned per wank per minute of content?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user