Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And that's not good price action for a beat. I have 30k in AMD. I thought about selling at 94 today, but thought it could break 100. And now this.
Keep in mind, if price action has been properly pricing in earnings then stocks "shouldn't" run up on a double beat. MSFT is a good example. It had a great earnings report and dipped. It's run up the last month has basically baked that shit in already. A miss on the otherhand is ass ravaging.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Keep in mind, if price action has been properly pricing in earnings then stocks "shouldn't" run up on a double beat. MSFT is a good example. It had a great earnings report and dipped. It's run up the last month has basically baked that shit in already. A miss on the otherhand is ass ravaging.
The stock has been running up because it cleared hurdles on the Xilinx deal. Stock tanked after it announced it. It was trading at almost $100 a share before. I don't believe its fairly priced, but so far the market disagrees.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
MSFT after hours action. Someone finally read the earnings report around 6:00pm

1627435633712.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
And in come the upgrades

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And in come the upgrades
AAPL is getting some very minor price upgrades but most ratings are staying pat with neutral or underperform. MSFT doing a bit better from the analysts. And GOOG... well fuck GOOG I refuse to own that shit.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
AAPL is getting some very minor price upgrades but most ratings are staying pat with neutral or underperform. MSFT doing a bit better from the analysts. And GOOG... well fuck GOOG I refuse to own that shit.
I wish I had a time machine so I could have bought more google. Up about $1,000 (57%) since I bought one share. I bought one share just to have a rounded portfolio.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I wish I had a time machine so I could have bought more google. Up about $1,000 (57%) since I bought one share. I bought one share just to have a rounded portfolio.
Back in this thread after the crash there was a pretty long discussion of GOOG, TWTR, FB etc. I came so close a couple of times of buying it around $1,100 at the bottom. I just cant in good conscious own that shit. I know it hurts my returns and I have accepted that. Its why I went so far as to dump the QQQ and SPY as core ETF holdings and shifted to FTEC. No Comm stocks in FTEC. I won't own tobacco companies either.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
AAPL
For anyone looking to enter/add to AAPL here is the chart. 50 DMA at 134, 100 DMA at 128 and 200 DMA at 126.

1627479449005.png

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
TSLA chart coiling like a spring as all the DMAs converge. I can't tell you which way it is going to go when it breaks out but its gonna pop.

1627480133617.png

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
BABA prepping for the assault to retake $200
I can't do it any more. They should never have let DIDI go public. Then they immediately shut it down, killing the stock. Its just too much. If its not the Chinese government going back to its Communist roots, its the SEC cracking down.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can't do it any more. They should never have let DIDI go public. Then they immediately shut it down, killing the stock. Its just too much. If its not the Chinese government going back to its Communist roots, its the SEC cracking down.
BABA is the only China stock I dabble with. Its position as their crown jewel means they wont kill it. Just kick Jack Ma occasionally.