Investing General Discussion

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
See, you assume I'll know you're joking. But as far as I know you're being serious. Lucky for me I don't really know how to short anything anyway. If you can't do it on Robinhood I can't do it

There is a different way to short on RH by trading options and buying puts. It is essentially the same thing and can better manage risk.

That said, if you are new to options or don't know much about it, I recommend watching several hours of options trading videos on youtube, and even then, I wouldn't do it unless you just have $$ to burn for no reason.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
1d66da2d02f127cca67ee6d791c23f77.jpg

• 2Like

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People on reddit trying to hype dogecoin now. Best performing crpyto in last 24h by far. Honk honk.

1611825236248.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm honestly worried that this is going to trigger the bubble pop.

The big money is having to liquidate their other positions, which is likely why we saw the market super red today. If this gets worse, and it's looking like it will, the whole thing collapses similar to 2008.

Instead of hedges on CMO's like 2008, we've got shorts on top of shorts (how we got above 100% shorted).
In desperate times, overvaluation, elitism, and greed....

Some retards with brilliant diamond hands, a sentient meme, and a relic from a bygone era brought it all down.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
People on reddit trying to hype dogecoin now. Best performing crpyto in last 24h by far. Honk honk.

View attachment 331590

Someone asked me earlier about buy some Gogecoin. Out of my area and way out of his as well but apparently it's spreading. Several people have asked me in the last day if they should buy gamestop. Do your own research. One girl I've known for a long time and she's a big "my husband takes care of all that". It's really viral now.

Headline just a few "European stocks down as reddit and feds drive market sell off." Yeah blame it on Reddit. The reddit depression is coming.

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Stock Pals VP of Shit Stocks
<Gold Donor>
I wish there was a way to know how many THOTS have opened up an RH account in the past week and started pouring their THOTbucks into this shit.
Time to get the onlyfans money into AMC and GME. Might as well make simps useful (and play their part too.)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Time to get the onlyfans money into AMC and GME. Might as well make simps useful (and play their part too.)

I was trying to convince my Onlyfans Dominatrix friend to invest, she said she didn't have time and doesn't need it because she's making $1000 a day as it is.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
AMC broke $20 in the pre-market.

Are you ready boys?

Wrestler GIF

GME at $480.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I imagine some fags had $500 limits on massive blocks not thinking it would hit it by the AM?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
You can buy and sell in the pre-market. Means a lot more than nothing.

KOSS is an unsung hero here though. $3 to $80 in 6 days.
Haha, Koss, Nokia, Express, Gamestop. What other popular companies from the 90's are still out there on life support? Time to check Marketwatch for JNCO jeans and Doc Martens.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In normal world, however...

As of this post premarket:

GME 1.6 mil shares traded
AMC 12.5 mil shares traded
NOK 27.5 mil shares traded
As an update, as some of the bigger brokerages dont open premarket trades until 7am:

GME 2.7 mil
AMC 22 mil
NOK 52 mil

All climbing quick and steady.