Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Yep, get that message on all of what I purchased. It's only a few hundred bucks because they cancelled all my orders from two days ago. I don't see how this is legitimate.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Seriously Fidelity is free, has a good website. Full featured. And has a phone app and a desktop app for real research and trading, Active Trader Pro. I had one issue and I called at 11 o'clock one night. A real live person that was in the United States answered the phone and had the answer.

Also is Vanguard just on a total fritz. Logged in to Fidelity and got this notification "Attention: Pricing for some Vanguard mutual funds reflects closing prices as of Tuesday January 26, 2021. Please use caution when placing trades."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
1611844383556.png

And its halted lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I sold AMC at +$40k.

womp womp. Can’t complain about 40 grand in a couple of days.

Assss promised, I said if I closed at least +$16k I’d give away $1000. Any idea the best way to randomize a winner, and make it so it’s public? Like, is there a website where you type in a list of names and it randomly picks one? I’ll see if there is, but if you know of one let me know.

Lets not spam the thread with that.

Please *PM* me to enter. At the close of market hours Friday will be the cutoff for entries. I will compile all names until then and find a hopefully public way to pick someone’s name.
Congratz man on the huge tendies. If I win give it to a charity I will name.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
I see them both trading
Yeah they're going again now we'll see how long until the next one.

Fortunately/Unfortunately i have no skin in the game right now really aside from 10 shares of AMC as TD has all my "cash" currently listed as unsettled so I can't use it to buy anything.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
mother fuckers halts amc, stops buys, and yet shit still rallies gotta halt it alltogether and boot ya off the platform. fucking clowns

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
In non drama news, my silver calls just blew up. Up 200%

I am not advocating we limit what plebs can make, as I'm here trying to help plebs like you and me money. You want to lash out in your righteous anger, I am not saying that. I"m saying watch out they will steal and fuck you and are DOING SO RIGHT NOW. You aren't fucking them, they are fucking you. You are so convinced you are getting them that you are completely missing what is actually happen. You don't even know who they are, this is just a general middle class frustration at a bullshit system that people realize is rigged against them. You are the people putting BLM signs in their yard you are being fucking played.

At this point we don't really disagree, except your incessant "Your are too dumb to really understand the context" routine. Which is usually misplaced, but not uncommon due to my crass attitude and shit vernacular

That being said, I think we are both dropping it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users