Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Drive to the theater at a specific time to catch a movie, pay 500% markup for some mediocre candy, sit in uncomfortable seats for an hour+, if opening week deal with inconsiderate shitheads and annoying kids.

Or spend half / quarter of the money to stream it whenever you want from the comfort of your home.

I don't want the people hoping to go back to work at AMC to be out of a job, but I also don't want to lose the option to stream new releases.
but the movie theatre is an experience!!!!!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This guy with the next level thinking. The bots are the ones telling you to buy, buy, buy, so Wall Street can slowly bleed them dry.

Untitled.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Shit was fun for a few days but now it's like everyone move on. Just sell your meme stock and call it a day. It was good for me because now I'm interested in actually investing my money in real stocks. Been reading a ton of shit and learning the ins and outs. I feel like I'm learning the game of poker all over again. I took my beatings when I was first learning and now I can hold my own. I'm hoping it's the same with investing.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I generally don't do healthcare, too much sitting around hoping to get that massive pop on good results from a test that took over a year to perform. Yeah it's great when you hit one of those 200% movers in one day, but how often does that happen?
In my experience not as often as the massive drop after a bad trial. I don't touch healthcare at all anymore.

• 1Solidarity

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Now every retard everywhere in reference to any stock is "HURR LET'S SQUEEZE THIS ONE AND DESTROY THE HEDGIES."

Please staaaahp. Short squeeze has nothing to do with almost anything.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Healthcare IT is where the money will be soon.

Meaningful use is forcing companies to move their EHR systems forward and there haven't really been any clear winners in that field yet. Gotta wait for Meaningful use stage 4 most likely.

I've got my eye on a few companies that are still private at the moment that I think will make waves if they get an IPO.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Healthcare IT is where the money will be soon.

Meaningful use is forcing companies to move their EHR systems forward and there haven't really been any clear winners in that field yet. Gotta wait for Meaningful use stage 4 most likely.

I've got my eye on a few companies that are still private at the moment that I think will make waves if they get an IPO.
PLTR my friend. It will soon know all your dirty little healthcare secrets.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The one good take away, is having a pal or pals make a good call then all the others follow. You can keep that here, and these people on wsb are as easy to see through as the Q stuff.

I'll be buried with my AMC shares because there's value to me in being a nuisance to shitbags.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have a feeling after hours is going to be crazy for some of the popular non meme stocks like CCIV

HOL had dipped down to 13.50 before going back up to 15.50, anyone else get on board yet?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
All these posts about people putting their life savings, using all their student loans, or taking out more loans to go into GME are just memes right? People this stupid don't exist do they? Why would you take out a loan to buy into a stock where the plan is to never sell no matter the price?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
All these posts about people putting their life savings, using all their student loans, or taking out more loans to go into GME are just memes right? People this stupid don't exist do they? Why would you take out a loan to buy into a stock where the plan is to never sell no matter the price?
Isn't the Jewish banker conspiracy obvious with this one?

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have a feeling after hours is going to be crazy for some of the popular non meme stocks like CCIV

HOL had dipped down to 13.50 before going back up to 15.50, anyone else get on board yet?
expensive pbs GIF by Third Rail with OZY

• 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fogel Fogel the price of those $20 strike puts for CCIV aint moved since this morning. People aint buying in to this rally yet.

the $12.50 strikes are still 20 cents. Madnss.

• 1Like