Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
All these posts about people putting their life savings, using all their student loans, or taking out more loans to go into GME are just memes right? People this stupid don't exist do they? Why would you take out a loan to buy into a stock where the plan is to never sell no matter the price?
You of all people have trouble believing that there people this stupid?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am in the red on BTNB Fogel Fogel . I blame you for peer-shaming me into buying it too high. A pox upon your house.

• 1Worf

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

1612298041920.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
And CCIV is teasing 32, strange times ahead

And I was bragging about getting 4k+ for my covered calls I sold on it just yesterday (at 35 strike) , and now I get to bite my fucking nails for the next two weeks wondering how much I could lose on the moon???

does this forum have a clown emojji?? :honkler::honkler::honkler::honkler::honkler::honkler::honkler::honkler: there we go, that is 100 percent me with my covered call strategies thus far

Last edited:
  • 2Clown World
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
All these posts about people putting their life savings, using all their student loans, or taking out more loans to go into GME are just memes right? People this stupid don't exist do they? Why would you take out a loan to buy into a stock where the plan is to never sell no matter the price?
People voted for Biden, so stands to reason...

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Now every retard everywhere in reference to any stock is "HURR LET'S SQUEEZE THIS ONE AND DESTROY THE HEDGIES."

Please staaaahp. Short squeeze has nothing to do with almost anything.

i'm buying spacs so I can destroy the hedgies!

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users