No regrets about selling it @ 27 a few weeks ago
Never look back...

1612301226002.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Etero adds stop loss on gamestop without investors permission. Some people are getting a refund lol. WTF.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Two questions:

1. I'm assuming SPAC etfs (the one that currently exists and the new one due out soon) have been discussed on this board. Was there a consensus as to whether they are worthwhile?

2. How do guys think a sudden influx in SPAC interest would affect them?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
When the WSB tards see that spacs dont move at the same speeds as other stocks they'll move on to something else soon enough. I'm surprised their not all over weed for the meme value

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
All the WSB guys lost their shirts and anyone that got out is scared to jump into anything right now.

I am just assuming anyone calling targets is just a manipulator trying to steer but theres no wheels.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
When the WSB tards see that spacs dont move at the same speeds as other stocks they'll move on to something else soon enough. I'm surprised their not all over weed for the meme value
That’s my assumption as well. They will wait the month and see no real movement and bounce.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

They’ve all got a WSB hangover.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Two questions:

1. I'm assuming SPAC etfs (the one that currently exists and the new one due out soon) have been discussed on this board. Was there a consensus as to whether they are worthwhile?

2. How do guys think a sudden influx in SPAC interest would affect them?

WSB loves options and a lot of spacs don't have them (at least initially).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user