Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
VGAC just announced it's merging with 23andMe. Just bought a handful at 15.75 pre-market.
Fuck 23andMe. Its up there with GOOG in my mind of shitty companies that need burned to the ground. If memory serves it was founded by the GOOG CEO wife/girlfriend or some such shit. I wish you luck on the trade but I hope that company crashes and burns.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Owned it, sold it, wont own it again. Too much CCP influence on it. The risk outweighs the profits in my view.
So an article this morning that the major chinese newspaper left out Jack Ma from a list of the most influential chinese business men

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So an article this morning that the major chinese newspaper left out Jack Ma from a list of the most influential chinese business men

Snoop Dogg Reaction GIF

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Fuck 23andMe. Its up there with GOOG in my mind of shitty companies that need burned to the ground. If memory serves it was founded by the GOOG CEO wife/girlfriend or some such shit. I wish you luck on the trade but I hope that company crashes and burns.
23andMe sells your DNA to Israel. Ethically a bad choice, financially a safe investment.

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Careful with VGAC, I think it won't pop as much on the merger, at least on the short term. I already took my profits from it.

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For those jumping on the 23andMe train, y'all really need to do your due diligence on companies. Their financials are dogshit. They estimate 2024 revenue to be LESS than 2019 actual. 2021 estimate revenue is HALF of 2019 actual. This isnt a company, its vaporware. Yeah, I honestly believe their 2024 EBITDA will improve by 100% because of cost cutting.
El-oh-fucking-el

oh, and they will increase customers by 60% in 2021 but revenue will drop by half.

1612449071959.png

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
For those jumping on the 23andMe train, y'all really need to do your due diligence on companies. Their financials are dogshit. They estimate 2024 revenue to be LESS than 2019 actual. 2021 estimate revenue is HALF of 2019 actual. This isnt a company, its vaporware. Yeah, I honestly believe their 2024 EBITDA will improve by 100% because of cost cutting.
El-oh-fucking-el

oh, and they will increase customers by 60% in 2021 but revenue will drop by half.

View attachment 333002

Yeah, let me do due diligence on 5 year prospects of a company I plan to hold for 24 hours.

Right after I do some due diligence on Dogecoin

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, let me do due diligence on 5 year prospects of a company I plan to hold for 24 hours.

Right after I do some due diligence on Dogecoin
Sold all my dogecoin I bought for memeing yesterday. Then Elon tweets it and up 50% rip

• 1Worf