Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
As you wish.....

Original article I found, it's Forbes, so view with a incognito window :

But since I can tell by the cut of your jib you want the straight dick on this! here....

There are a ton of sublinks if you want to rabbit hole down that way as per your personal preferences...

Intereting side note form the Forbes article, is the one showing how much waste is produced just to produce a wedding band. heh

Why an incognito window for Forbes?

In other news, who's ready for COIN tomorrow? .....to likely run right past it to jump into their crypto money pool, I mean?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Why an incognito window for Forbes?

In other news, who's ready for COIN tomorrow? .....to likely run right past it to jump into their crypto money pool, I mean?
I am going to get a small position on COIN and just ride it out and see what happens. I've been 100% wrong about crypto for literally 10 years and just now started buying it.

I'll assume that I am a retard and just buy this for the long haul here.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PLTR strong out the gate.
The massive amount of calls expiring on Friday are not going to be left worthless. This stock is going to be manipulated into the close on Friday. Mark my words. They are also doing a demo day today I believe.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PLTR strong out the gate.
29527312.jpg

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, except for some obvious sectors (like travel).

Estimates are too low, earnings are going to come in stronger than expectations I think with around a 6-8% beat overall for the S&P. I think we will come out of this earnings period with forward estimates for 2021 being lifted to $200/share for SPX.

How the market responds to this is a little more complicated. I think this is largely priced in. As I've posted previously we are now into my window of where I think we will top out in the short term. I am looking for us to enter a period of consolidation. I'm 50/50 on pullbacks being minor and simply consolidating with time vs a sharper fast moving pullback.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users