Investing General Discussion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider

Danielle Booth

I like this woman. Ex Dallas Fed Insider under Bernanke, I watched the entire thing, probably the closest you'll get to see what Powell is REALLY doing and looking at, her opinions on markets and where were going.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
1653154775575.png

We're getting close to my mark!

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm not saying we've hit bottom but I don't think anyone who buys in now will be disappointed 5 years from now.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not saying we've hit bottom but I don't think anyone who buys in now will be disappointed 5 years from now.
I'm still sitting on the sidelines. You could be right, but I feel like we have more to go. The news just keeps going from bad to worse and like you yourself mentioned, the market was better than it should have been for so long, I feel like you have to factor that in. Who knows though

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I'm still sitting on the sidelines. You could be right, but I feel like we have more to go. The news just keeps going from bad to worse and like you yourself mentioned, the market was better than it should have been for so long, I feel like you have to factor that in. Who knows though

🏳️‍🌈🐻

• 3Worf

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's only a matter of time before we throw the proxy war handle aside and actually get involved.

The signs are all there.

• 1Clown World
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Look at this 146 IQ post I found:

1653175615225.png

EDIT:
Wow look at this one:
1653175825148.png

• 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1MegaNeg
Reactions: 1 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Are you retarded and don't realize it's cheaper to settle outside of court than to go to court?
um what? did you even read your own post I responded to? "it's wild how hard they go after people who flip on the narrative."

I then posted the front page snippet from a particular website the same day/following morning attacking Musk providing an example of them "going after people who flip on the narrative"...

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
um what? did you even read your own post I responded to? "it's wild how hard they go after people who flip on the narrative."

I then posted the front page snippet from a particular website the same day/following morning attacking Musk providing an example of them "going after people who flip on the narrative"...

Oh, my bad. I thought you were suggesting their attacks were valid, bc settlement out of court.

Korean Drama Omg GIF by The Swoon

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lockdown 5.0?

10:00 (EU) EU ECDC: Sees high chance for monkeypox virus to spread through close contact