IT/Software career thread: Invert binary trees for dollars.

Vinen

God is dead
Ended up getting my interim secret clearance today. Not sure how long I'll wait for the full one.

It's pretty random. You are boring person (meaning: Limited to no international travel, not a Bernie sanders voter, etc) so it likely won't take long.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We live in a blue state anyways. The mood at work was utter disbelief. I can't tell if trump was good for my job but since he said he loves war I bet it'll be good.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Dont think it matters who was to be placed in the seat, Winter is Coming regardless. You will get the standard "If you want to keep your job, Vote X" crap. Some merit to it if the world is in good shape, currently that is not the case.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I actually worked remote from home yesterday, due to election depression.
Now I'm all better.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Ctd2gVXWAAAIOiJ.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Had to make a gui today and then low level backend code that interfaces with it. Cool shit.

First time using swing and NetBeans and God was it easy and I liked re generated code mostly. Some of it was wonky as fuck.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Owner is hard core Trumpet. For his part at least he hasn't been going around gloating.

Busy week for me. Literally one day before my major project was set for approval I get presented with a blocker bug related to a fucking SSL certificate of all things. Spent today trying to recreate it, finally did, fixed it (I think) and now have to wait until next week to get approval.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Had to make a gui today and then low level backend code that interfaces with it. Cool shit.

First time using swing and NetBeans and God was it easy and I liked re generated code mostly. Some of it was wonky as fuck.

This is the first time I've ever seen "cool shit" and swing in the same thought

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I'm applying for a city job as an analyst and go to send in my resume. Nope, huge online application and questionnaire. The kicker? It has to be delivered by hand or sent via post. What is this sorcery?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm applying for a city job as an analyst and go to send in my resume. Nope, huge online application and questionnaire. The kicker? It has to be delivered by hand or sent via post. What is this sorcery?
You have to WANT the job....

Nevermind, that's just dumb.