IT/Software career thread: Invert binary trees for dollars.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oh, they noticed. It's coming up in your review.

I dream about work sometimes too. But it's just boring shit like anxiety over committing bad code.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
difference between getting paid rate and billing rate is vast.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
A very few highly talented and hard working Lawyers still.get paid an exorbitant amount while 50% aren't employed in law and probably work as baristas and the other 45% who don't make an exorbitant amount probably make less than me despite going to grad school but I ignore all of those and focus on the few rich and talented ones

Fixed

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The untalented ones do legal research and customer support for WestLaw and Lexis Nexus.
Or marketing for those two firms.
Or advertising for those two firms.
Or sales for those two firms.
Or sales support for those two firms.

edit: those two firms bring down the average legal salary by about 40%. It's fucking crazy the amount of lawyers that work at those two places.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
It's the same in any profession. I make more than the low-rent lawyers but they make more than the web developers
got_a_badass1-1024x774.jpg

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Tons of lawyers are working 40-50k a year gov jobs. Dont kid yourselves into thinking lawyer = $$$ (sometimes not even $). And I thought web developers made decent salaries?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Web devs are on the low end of developer salaries but it isn't like they're making nothing. Still an 80k+ job easy.