IT/Software career thread: Invert binary trees for dollars.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Feel like my life is studying right now. Feels kind of lame but not sure what else to do. Just mostly studying concepts I forgot and will have to program on the fly if they ask for it (hoping not). Feels like to truly ace interviews you have to do a little bit of studying every week for the rest of your life.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Feel like my life is studying right now. Feels kind of lame but not sure what else to do. Just mostly studying concepts I forgot and will have to program on the fly if they ask for it (hoping not). Feels like to truly ace interviews you have to do a little bit of studying every week for the rest of your life.
Speaking from my experience on the job hunt. Ya this is the case noodle. At this point, personally, even when I land a job I will be reviewing/writing algorithms/data structures and OS concepts monthly.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Must be nice.

Bro I'm not posting this as "look at my coding skillz." This is literally the answer from the book and I couldn't get it. Whether or not it's useful is moot within the context of what I'm talking about which is the job hunt. I think it's a dumb question too.

It's been a while since I've worked embedded, but how does this traverse a tree?

It doesn't. First sentence of my post should have been the last. Sorry if that was confusing. You would use recursion, which I think is the point you're trying to make? I don't think I've said recursion is something you should never use or is useless?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I need to spice up my life.

I want to live on the wild side.

I'm thinking about... trying a new ssh client.

Any suggestions?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I need to spice up my life.

I want to live on the wild side.

I'm thinking about... trying a new ssh client.

Any suggestions?

Unless I am misunderstanding your request. I use mRemoteNG. There are a few ones out there that I think are probably better. But I am cheap.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Looks like my two previous bosses are half my interview panel. Not sure how to feel about it but I think that'll be easier.

• 1Like

Vinen

God is dead
Looks like my two previous bosses are half my interview panel. Not sure how to feel about it but I think that'll be easier.

Did you have a good relationship with them? If so I'd say easier. If you didn't have a good relationship you are as good as fucked already.