IT/Software career thread: Invert binary trees for dollars.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Of course I had a good relationship, I provided a good bit of leeway before I left, dumped all my information/code/docs/etc onto the team, never had an issue with anyone and did good work.

Vinen

God is dead
Of course I had a good relationship, I provided a good bit of leeway before I left, dumped all my information/code/docs/etc onto the team, never had an issue with anyone and did good work.

Then you should be fine. Just have confidence that you've learned and improved since the last time you met them.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Did you have a good relationship with them? If so I'd say easier. If you didn't have a good relationship you are as good as fucked already.
Are you with Dell vinen?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm with a subsidiary of DELL.
Gotcha. Think I looked at Dell and most jobs were senior level. I can't keep track anymore. I'll have to double-check.

Job hunt sucks.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Putty or die
I hopy you all update your PuTTY, because some serious security update dropped:
These features are new in 0.71 (released 2019-03-16):

• Security fixes found by an EU-funded bug bounty programme:
    • a remotely triggerable memory overwrite in RSA key exchange, which can occur before host key verification
    • potential recycling of random numbers used in cryptography
    • on Windows, hijacking by a malicious help file in the same directory as the executable
    • on Unix, remotely triggerable buffer overflow in any kind of server-to-client forwarding
    • multiple denial-of-service attacks that can be triggered by writing to the terminal
  • Other security enhancements: major rewrite of the crypto code to remove cache and timing side channels

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well Raytheon was gonna pay for school so....

Haven't got the written offer yet but I was told it's coming. They basically said right from the start they wanted me to start immediately

Back in uefi bios too so can I get a hell yeah for that

And they asked 0 tech questions because I already worked there

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
God damn, wish it was that easy. Still looking here.