It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I never rewatch Season 1. I dont even remember it at this point. Seasons 2-10 are great

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I've seen a couple dozen episodes (enough to know it's funny), but I never actually tried to watch the series. So I'm in season 1 working my way through now. It's been a little disappointing but I know all series need time to hit their stride so I aint worried. I think Devito will be showing up in the next episode and that will probably change everything.
when i rewatch the series i jump straight to season 2

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Season 12 was one of their best. "Hero Or Hate Crime?" is pure gold
yeah later seasons are hit or miss, but not like Simpsons where entire seasons are trash. seasons 10-15 definitely have episodes worthy of being ranked in their greatest episodes lists. Charlie Work from Season 10 is my #1 favorite episode of the series for instance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah my groupings are probably off because I honestly didn't even realize they were on season 15-16 as I was writing the post.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
First 2 episodes are out.

Episode 1 was pretty funny. The inflatable furniture stuff was great. Episode 2 was pretty bleh.

Last edited:

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Watched both episodes, both were weak. This show just doesnt hit like it used to. Its gotten very ... Simpson-esque in the sense that all humor is forced and it comes from endless references to itself.

The only thing that got a chuckle out of me was the beach scene in E2 where Frank thinks that Dennis and Dee took him to the beach to kill him.

Not even gonna bother with the rest of the season.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
The fact that Charlie's apartment is actually functional was a funny reveal

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
As the entire crew has gotten older, Dennis' and Dee's faces really throw me off. Looks like both of them have had some work done.

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
season 1 they got ninjas hanging from the rafters...they turn paddy's into a gay bar and then back after dennis' experiment
1686720032977.png

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
One of the best moments on sunny in the last several seasons.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Guy has a lesbian mom and 2 gay brothers. Odds of him having at least 1 disorder is pretty damn high

Sad to find out he was molested as a kid along with his brothers by his mom's gay pals

• 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 user