Theyve all turned into woke retards and this show sucks now

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Theyve all turned into woke retards and this show sucks now
The recent podcast the 3 guys have running is just one bullshit apology after another.

It’s kind of a shame they didn’t end this on a good note.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The recent podcast the 3 guys have running is just one bullshit apology after another.

what were they saying?

just apologizing for every episode of the first few seasons?

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
yeah how was the last season, season 15, was it good or bad? I thought the previous season, where Mac does his gay dance shit, was bad so never watched this years

• 1Like

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
yeah how was the last season, season 15, was it good or bad? I thought the previous season, where Mac does his gay dance shit, was bad so never watched this years
Yeah I agree the previous season sucked. The newest one was great tho, I enjoyed it alot.

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Outstanding!!
Didn't know they started doing video...

Got 15 mins in and they bring up S14 E03 "Dee Day". They mentioned it was censored across the board, so I stopped watching the pod and started watching "Dee Day". It's pretty funny...forgot all about that episode.

• 1Like

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm really enjoying their podcast, and while they have yet to have on DeVito, they have had both Dee and the Waitress. And in today's episode...Cricket!

• 1Solidarity

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Oh man I just listened to that episode at work and could barely keep it together when they were playing the blooper reel with him eating lemons.

spronk

FPS noob

season should start first week of June. Was season 15 good? I dropped off the show with all the ballet shit in season 14

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I've seen a couple dozen episodes (enough to know it's funny), but I never actually tried to watch the series. So I'm in season 1 working my way through now. It's been a little disappointing but I know all series need time to hit their stride so I aint worried. I think Devito will be showing up in the next episode and that will probably change everything.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've seen a couple dozen episodes (enough to know it's funny), but I never actually tried to watch the series. So I'm in season 1 working my way through now. It's been a little disappointing but I know all series need time to hit their stride so I aint worried. I think Devito will be showing up in the next episode and that will probably change everything.
DeVito completely changed the game. Season 1 was funny but once he jumped it it got so much more funny. And they were obviously given better budgets.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Fadaar

That guy
It's Always Sunny was one of those shows that started when I was in college and while I thought it was funny, I didn't think it would make it past season 1. Glad I was wrong.

• 2Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Season 1 is your typical pretty-good-but-raw season of an up and coming show. 2-7ish are the fantastic shit. 8-10 are hit and miss, and 11 and beyond start to go way downhill and way too political and current-thing.

Most recent season was pure garbage so I expect this upcoming season to be equivalent or worse garbage, given their trajectory.

• 2Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I enjoy the show, but I'll be honest season 1 isn't my go to for a re-watch. As mentioned it picks up in season 2 with DeVito and the funny....Dennis & Dee Go On Welfare is fucking hilarious. Season 3 is just more of the same and it gets better from there.

I wouldn't say they are knocking it out of the park with the last couple of seasons, but get past season 1 and we'll have some memes to share.