It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I can't figure out if it's just me, but it seems that way. I'm reading reviews of season 14 and they're all raving about it.

I made it halfway through the zoo episode and just couldn't do it. Deleted the show from my Sonarr and I think I'm finally done. This entire season has been horrific.

Probably should have quit as soon as they did Mac's prison ballet thing. I feel like that was the unofficial death of the show.

In 20-30 years, "prison balleted" and "jumped the shark" are going to be interchangeable synonyms in every day speech

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So fucking excited for this. The last offensive show on tv. Love that it was renewed for a few more seasons.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I will say the first episode had me rolling my eyes a lot, but the end did get a chuckle out of me when they dropped the Kanye West punchline. Haven't watched the 2nd episode yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Never seen an episode of this but I have watched episode of Mythic Quest. Can I pick up right here at S15E01?

• 1Mother of God

SeanDoe1z1

Yeah but the earlier ones are a+, will add a lil context, and doesn’t suffer from 15 years of trying to be funny.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not wanting to watch the first 15 seasons is silly. This show is hilarious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Started listening to the podcast, totally worth it. I love these guys!

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Never seen an episode of this but I have watched episode of Mythic Quest. Can I pick up right here at S15E01?

The earlier seasons are MUCH better than the later ones. The later ones have some gems, but largely are just meh.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Which podcast?

They're going through the whole series 1 episode at a time. Though half of it is just them riffing and joking around.

Those dudes together are just so organically funny.

• 1Splash the Pot

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
"Because of The Implication" might be the most quoted line of a comedy show I've ever heard

• 1Like

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Podcasts have been GOLD

The upcoming one on 3/14 they will be drunk it seems.

• 1Like