It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Charlie's answers always getting 1 point was hilarious. And Key/Steve Harvey progressively losing his patience with them was great. Also lots of goofy names in the end credits.

This is unrelated.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Also the fact they needed 5 points and Charlie would've given them 1 point a piece for the 5 they needed. Recurring theme of salvation via Charlie that is either ignored or denied.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
That video was well done.

Someone who has never seen Always Sunny would not know those clips came from a comedy.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
People can give this show shit for it's inconsistencies but it's honestly still one of the best shows on television. I can't compare anything to it. I can't say that it's ever boring. The characters are timeless for anyone who grew up watching them(which is easy, considering that it started in 2005) . It really is it's own thing and that's a hard category to find yourself in. This really has been one of the best shows of the last ten years, and a lot of people deserve credit for it. I don't think there will ever be another "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I've been chaining this shit on Netflix for the past 4 months. I had seen it all before that, multiple times. But for whatever reason, I just can't get enough of it now. So it's always playing while I'm doing homework, playing Marvel Heroes, whatever. I've probably cycled it 10-15 times in 4 months by now.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually got a little depressed when Frank said he was retiring. The show has been renewed but who knows how long Devito has got left on it. It's kind of ingenious how they've used his age and general delirium and turned it into an endearing character. It reminds me of pierce hawthorne from Community.

This was another solid episode BTW.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Worst episode of the season this week - but it was still pretty solid. Did love the end with Dax Shepard's final appearance though.

I'm guessing whenever they end the show we'll see the space turtle again.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm sure this was a parody of Scientology, but was it also a parody of the movie The Master? I've never seen it, but I have feeling it's a direct allusion to some movie.

spronk

FPS noob
i really wouldn't consider it a parody of The Master, besides the obvious scientology parallels not much else in common with the movie. If anything the biggest link in the episode was crossfit, they are big into kettle balls and poorly trained instructions frequently injure clients.

Weak finale but great season. I think it would have been funnier if they just ran with mac and charlie making a cult that just got weirder and weirder while attracting more followers, and the rest of the gang try to either "rescue" cult members or destroy the cult. The little sub plots never really came together or got dropped entirely like Franks hot cultie.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure this was a parody of Scientology, but was it also a parody of the movie The Master? I've never seen it, but I have feeling it's a direct allusion to some movie.
There were some audio cues every time Dennis talked about being "the Master" (atonal clarinet lines in the background a la Jonny Greenwood's soundtrack). That was about all. Just some music nerd shit that I got a kick out of.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i really wouldn't consider it a parody of The Master, besides the obvious scientology parallels not much else in common with the movie. If anything the biggest link in the episode was crossfit, they are big into kettle balls and poorly trained instructions frequently injure clients.

Weak finale but great season. I think it would have been funnier if they just ran with mac and charlie making a cult that just got weirder and weirder while attracting more followers, and the rest of the gang try to either "rescue" cult members or destroy the cult. The little sub plots never really came together or got dropped entirely like Franks hot cultie.
Frank's hottie (and the moms) was resolved though, with Dennis banning women.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Holy goddamn shit, the Family Feud episode had me laughing until I couldn't breathe. Absolutely amazing.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
This season has been absolutely spectacular. I think there was only 1 episode that I was kinda "meh". The other 9, incredible.