It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I liked that Frank made it super dark with the Saw idea.

I think it was a safe play to do a sequel to a previously good episode.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
All the rule changes to Chardeemacdennis are going to mess up my home version.

Solid opening episode.

spronk

FPS noob
jesus christ dennis

PnWDXgg.gif

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
The continuous callbacks to previous videos from previous seasons anytime the gang makes a new video might just be my favorite thing about this show. It's goddamn fucking hilarious. The one from Crow-tein where Mac is telling Charlie to get out of his frame... lol.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I enjoyed the chardeemacdennis 2 episode a little more, but the Frank one was good.

I wonder if they are thinking about wrapping it all up, hence the callbacks?

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I enjoyed the chardeemacdennis 2 episode a little more, but the Frank one was good.

I wonder if they are thinking about wrapping it all up, hence the callbacks?
Maybe. I hope not, though. I feel like this show could just go on forever. I imagine them all being elderly and the ridiculous shit they could do with that angle.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I thought I heard/read somewhere that they all loved making the show, and had vague plans to keep doing it for awhile, at least another 2-3 seasons (this was post S9).

Xevy

Log Wizard
This is the only show I can think of that gets better each season. Literally, only one I can think of.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
think about this -- this is season 11 of Sunny. Seinfeld was only on for 9 seasons.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I was cheering out loud and clapping as Charlie was banging the Bulgarian model. So awesome.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I enjoyed the 80's ski episode as well...nice change of pace.

not sure how I missed this promo last month....lol

Xevy

Log Wizard
Awesome episode. Fucking Glenn Howerton is amazing at being a narcissistic villain. Between him and Charlie Day there are actual episodes where they like.. legitimately act. Pretty great. Wish FXX didn't censor all those beautiful bewbs though.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Ski episode was a series highlight. I laughed my fucking ass off at Charlie's face when he was plowing Tatiana.