It's time to come clean.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Not myopic in the least. Simply the truth. Do I need to search your post history for all the instances of you hating on Tuco for changing the rules, etc? It's quite clear what Tuco says has no real bearing on anything. I don't mean this as a dis to Tuco or a slight to you or the community. Just pointing it out.
Way to build confidence in the mod team

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What was the avatar?
rrr_img_134666.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its great how, for like 15 years, its always been "What Tuco says goes" until now, and the mod team's response is "Hey, guy, like, its always been like this, for realzeez."

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You having confidence in the mod team has never been something that has existed, so I'm not sure why you'd even mention it. Are we going to pretend that this was a bastion of fairness before?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You having confidence in the mod team has never been something that has existed, so I'm not sure why you'd even mention it. Are we going to pretend that this was a bastion of fairness before?
It's not that I ever had confidence in you to be smart or try to make things better so you're right on that front. I thought, apparently foolishly, that you at least would try to do the things you say you'll do, like enforce an avatar bet. That doesn't even take positive action on your part, you could have ignored the bet and said you don't get involved in user foolishness. But you said you would enforce it, now you're acting like the three stooges with the who-what routine. It's just pitiful honestly.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Maybe we can reach a compromise here, and salvage some of the mod team's face by banning Tanoomba in replacement for Araysar.

A year off for the Moon Bat would do wonders for him and this community.