J49: An Erotic Life

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
This thread makes me feel better about when I lie to my wife about working late when I'm really out mmo'ing

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
You guys are pussies if you have to lie to your wives to play a video game or hang out with your brother. Fucking man up.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Worst I get is telling my wife I left work at 5 and stopped at the Bar on he way home, when actually I left at 3 and my happy hour is 3 hours instead of 1. Im sure she suspects something when I get home reeking of gin and Marlboro.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
How will you leaving prevent you or your wife paying for their college and prep high school?
Paying for a second household on the same two incomes, do you think he will more disposable income or less?

I'll let you crunch those numbers...

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Paying for a second household on the same two incomes, do you think he will more disposable income or less?

I'll let you crunch those numbers...
Does the hooker money go into the household in this scenario or no?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Does the hooker money go into the household in this scenario or no?
No, that money is off the books and we can assume its also inconsequential based on the price structure as discribed in this thread.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
since capri is on lockdown, and deenas been hitting me up, thought i would hang with her today, big mistake, first i pick her up and let her get her stuff, took her with me over to a site visit in philly, by the time we got back to camden, i just wanted to throw her out of the car, i skipped the date, dropped her off and told her never call me again, she was so fucking paranoid about her "boyfriend" i just couldn't deal with her anymore....

ugh....whores

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Ok, that one is past the line. Hah! Like they all haven't been.

J49 is actually Wolf.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
No, that money is off the books and we can assume its also inconsequential based on the price structure as discribed in this thread.
What would the disposable income be like if he moves in with Capri? Would he get a discount? What if he marries her? Would the hooker spending go up or down if he left Michele?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
What kinda of discount are you expecting? he is already paying like $2.5 per load, how much more do you want him to grind down that poor girl?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
What kinda of discount are you expecting? he is already paying like $2.5 per load, how much more do you want him to grind down that poor girl?
If he makes her blow him before getting her smack, she'd probably go down pretty far. Just sayin'

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
How will you leaving prevent you or your wife paying for their college and prep high school?
okay....i bring home $1250 a week, she gives me $100, that means $1150 goes to family expenses, along with her money, i have no idea what the expenses are, this has always been the arrangement, to keep my life stress free, and not cause my colitus to act up,
if i move out i will need to find an apartment, etc, etc,
and i can't do that on $100 per week

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
So don't give her all the money for the expenses? And how is it that running around cheating and getting caught doesn't stress you out and make your colitis act up but being like oh that is where 92% of my paycheck goes does. Also if you have colitis why can't you spell it

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So don't give her all the money for the expenses? And how is it that running around cheating and getting caught doesn't stress you out and make your colitis act up but being like oh that is where 92% of my paycheck goes does. Also if you have colitis why can't you spell it
Good points. Someone should ask Alzheimer's ptt. why they can't remember the name of their disease. Someone point J52 to a money launderer. Learn to pay Michele in cash?