J49: An Erotic Life

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Or... you could just not be a dog shit human being and man up and either leave her so you can go fuck your 10 dollar whores.. or you know... honor your marriage vows. Or am I thinking too hard about this?
ASSWIPE.......If i leave i basically screw the boys up, we need both incomes to pay for college and prep high school, so that won't happen, better to live in the same house, without intimacy, think "war of the roses" but less violent

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
her concern is that she thinks i have feelings for the girl who just gave me blowjobs,
So what you're saying is that if someone were to, say hypothetically, PM her with links to the Rerolled threads so she could see that you really did care for these whores then things would take a definite turn for the worse?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Why does no one feel for Capri?

Hes just cutting her off (Which wont last) but this a girl who in her fucked up ways loves J49 and even he admits to loving her.

And hes just kicking her to the curb for Deena.

We need a Stay together with Capri thread.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What happened to Deena's man, J49? I thought it was FOREVER LOVE.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
ASSWIPE.......If i leave i basically screw the boys up, we need both incomes to pay for college and prep high school, so that won't happen, better to live in the same house, without intimacy, think "war of the roses" but less violent
Am I the only one who doesn't follow this logic?

Also, and I know this is a stretch here, spend your shady kickback money on your CHILDREN and not your hoes!?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
It wouldn't be a contest. Sam has a much larger budget and, as I recall, bottom of the barrel taste in hoors.
We're calling SamDaMan's taste in whores "bottom of the barrel" when johny goes around fucking heroine addicted, STD-riddled street hookers from one of the shittiest cities in America?

Poor Sam.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, and I know this is a stretch here, spend your shady kickback money on your CHILDREN and not your hoes!?
Well, the wife doesn't seem to know about that money. J49 how did you spend all that shit before you started down the path of hookers?

We're calling SamDaMan's taste in whores "bottom of the barrel" when johny goes around fucking heroine addicted, STD-riddled street hookers from one of the shittiest cities in America?

Poor Sam.
I'm no fan of Johnny's two dollar streetwalker skanks, but Sam's were absolutely worse. At least J is going after young girls who might have been kinda attractive pre-addiction.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Sam has fucked over one thousand women by now. There has to be one or two decent looking ones in there.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
actually it was a good weekend, we talked more, her concern is that she thinks i have feelings for the girl who just gave me blowjobs, that if it were different random girls it would be easier to accept, we slept in the same bed saturday, since my eldest was home from college, still no hugging or kissing, but we talk and exchange i love you's
i did ask her if she wanted me gone...she said NO
she is sad, but work helps keep her mind off things, she did give me $100 for the week
This sounds like a teenager kid who got caught smoking pot or sneaking out and got grounded and cut off from their allowance but is now slowly earning back the trust and got his allowance back. Are you actually one of the kids who goes to college and you just have an Oedipus complex and want your mom to kiss/hug and blow you

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How will you leaving prevent you or your wife paying for their college and prep high school?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
her concern is that she thinks i have feelings for the girl who just gave me blowjobs, that if it were different random girls it would be easier to accept,
You should tell her that you only keep going back to that girl because you're afraid of getting arrested.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Damn Johnny still got his weekly allowance. I had a neighbor that was on an allowance and worked all the time. Turns out his wife was a lesbian and cleaned him out and runnoft to Tennessee to scissor off into the sunset with a girl she had been dating for like 10 years.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Ok, Troll alert. That response smacks of bullshit.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
"Hey Hun, my phone is about to die. Can I grab yours to call (kids name) and remind them to _____?"

You had 20 mins and couldn't think of that?
This. I don't know what it says about Kegkilla and myself. But FOR FUCKS SAKE my worst transgression is when I'm going to hang out with my brother on the weekend rather than work late which I tell my wife and even I put more fucking effort into it than that.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Ok, Troll alert. That response smacks of bullshit.
Hes said in the past they need both incomes to pay for school.

If they split up, besides the legal fees, Johnny would need to rent a shitty apartment since she would keep the house. And next thing you know, two single people cant afford private school.

I get this. This is about all I can understand of Johnny.