J49: An Erotic Life

khorum

Murder Apologist
Doesn't capri know J49's been uploading their fuck movies to a forum somewhere? If her mom could find a way to michele, how soon till that comes up when they're talking about Capri's misadventures?

Capri: "And he would film us having sex for his internet friends...."

Mom: "wat?! Did he pay you extra for that?"

Capri: "No, but I'm sure those guys are loaded..."

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Doesn't capri know J49's been uploading their fuck movies to a forum somewhere? If her mom could find a way to michele, how soon till that comes up when they're talking about Capri's misadventures?

Capri: "And he would film us having sex for his internet friends...."

Mom: "wat?! Did he pay you extra for that?"

Capri: "No, but I'm sure those guys are loaded..."
He probably just said the vids were for his own pleasure later.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There is only one way this ends and that is somebody will be ambitious enough to figure out how to contact Capri and give her one of their sock puppet accounts to view these threads. They figured out Sam's shit. Same will happen here.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shady husband and father cruises around Camden for whores and ends up falling in love with a drug addict. Undone by social media. Movie material? Sorkin? Or we talking lifetime/hallmark level stuff. Maybe the 'oxygen' network.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Kickstarter that shit.

You could put one of the last stretch goals as"whole female cast replaced with girls from the big butthole thread".

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is only one way this ends and that is somebody will be ambitious enough to figure out how to contact Capri and give her one of their sock puppet accounts to view these threads. They figured out Sam's shit. Same will happen here.
Johnny already basically handed that out.

https://www.facebook.com/capri.buonp...ref=ts&fref=ts

She's going to a meeting tonight. Hopefully it involves sponsors and support groups and being on subs so she can get clean.

Who am I kidding, she's probably meeting some dude that has fifty bucks to blow!

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Am I the only one who doesn't follow this logic?

Also, and I know this is a stretch here, spend your shady kickback money on your CHILDREN and not your hoes!?
im not sure that you can viably apply the word "logic" to anything that J has said or done in this thread. shame on you for expecting his actions or thought process to make any sort of sense!

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I don't abuse drugs myself, but I'm sure the money I spend on drugs helps my dealer abuse some himself.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Boo, I saw her family pictures and now shes like a human being and everything. Don't click that link.

Boo, I saw her family pictures and now shes like a human being and everything. Don't click that link.
Agreed

I kinda felt bad for J49's victims before (they chose their road and all that), but clicking the Facebook horror made me feel worse. She just lost her drinking buddy (OD death), thinks she is in love with her Jon, and now he is kicking her to the curb. Sounds like a good recipe for a speedball suicide.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Imagine if she did kill herself, Johnny would be having some cops come to visit.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
How has nobody shared this thread with her yet? Or have they and it's actually just not a real account

Brikker

Trump's Staff
How has nobody shared this thread with her yet? Or have they and it's actually just not a real account
Someone would have to get a fake account approved (ideally), make the 5 posts, then FB message her a link and login info...

Ideally a link directly to the videos of her...

khorum

Murder Apologist
Maybe because Capri'd would share it with her mom, who'd share all the videos and pix of all the other whores with Michele, who'd go nuclear when she sees how long and thoroughly documented this has been going on.

Then Draegan gets calls from divorce lawyers and all our nice things get taken away.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Someone would have to get a fake account approved (ideally), make the 5 posts, then FB message her a link and login info...

Ideally a link directly to the videos of her...
I'm talkign about things that probably exist like this thread were in