J49: An Erotic Life

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I thought you had a fake whore facebook account. How did they track you down, Johnny? The money transfers had your real name on em? Did she get into your wallet?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I thought you had a fake whore facebook account. How did they track you down, Johnny? The money transfers had your real name on em? Did she get into your wallet?
I think the Whore Facebook account probably was the same name as his real one it was probably more about feeding his narcissism than actually not getting caught.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
isnt that how cults start? a single man surrounded by a group of addicted pliable women?

Replace religion with heroin and we got something going.
plz bitch you can replace it with EQ and still have great success

see Ron Hubbard, if you donate to the cause I'll let you in on the deetz

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
All the hookers should just move in and you can start your own progressive sitcom.
This whole story has the makings of an incredible harem anime. Just a shade of darkness with the whole wife-finding-out-but-don't-wanna-upset-the-kids vibe going on. Now make one of the whores an alien and one of them some sort of demonic thing, and you've got a hit.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm sure it was that Capri, being a motormouthed female, told her mom all about this shit and mom went to his Facebook to attack/contact him. Of course this is the same guy who never bothered to get a secret pay-as-you-go whore phone, but I think we knew in the past he had a separate dummy FB for whoring purposes.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
isnt that how cults start? a single man surrounded by a group of addicted pliable women?

Replace religion with heroin and we got something going.
tumblr_mu2pe2Uymj1qcm16uo1_1280%255B1%255D.png

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This whole story has the makings of an incredible harem anime. Just a shade of darkness with the whole wife-finding-out-but-don't-wanna-upset-the-kids vibe going on. Now make one of the whores an alien and one of them some sort of demonic thing, and you've got a hit.
Add to it that Johnny's a vigilante who wears a mask and cleans up crime at night, and it could also be a movie franchise.