J49: An Erotic Life

YxxAn_sl

shitlord
Sigh. Feels like we are so close to the end of this thread. What are the chances of a second season? Johnny newly divorced in a new town? That or a spinoff? IT CANNOT END NOW!

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, if you rat this thread out to the whores I give it a solid 33% chance that rerolled gets shut down.

Johnny's dick can cure smack addiction BUT IT CAN ALSO KILL.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think you highly overestimate how many fucks the legal and court system would give about some sleazebag husband's internet escapades.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
plus there is no payoff, who would report the outcome ?

basically the payoff has occurred, i got caught whoring and i am in deep shit with my wife

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Back in the FoH/Foler/"database" days someone would definitely have done it by now. I'm not interested and it seems like no one else is either. The blocking of SS and other NSFW forums does complicate the matter for anyone who would be inclined though.

J, the payoff would be your wife and/or Capri starting to post in here. I'm not sure you understand, its exactly the sort of drama and reveal/twist this place used to be known for, you're kinda lucky its not like that anymore I guess.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Someone could just take screenshots of posts and pages and send them to them to get around the five post hidden forum shit.

Theyd have more than enough evidence with five or ten good screencaps to make for a very bad day for j49 if someone were so onclined.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Johnny should secretly get his wife and kids hooked on heroin. Just squirt a little bit on their toothbrushes every morning and after a while you'll have a loving cohesive family again you can even let capri and deanna move in.

Your wife will totally suck your dick then.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Boo, I saw her family pictures and now shes like a human being and everything. Don't click that link.
I get a message saying content not available when I click the facebook link.

Might be because you need an account to see it, but there's usually a totally different message for that circumstance.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Ya'll talking about contacting his wife and shit need to shut the fuck up. This is between him and his people. He's been indelicate with details but thats no excuse for you assholes to fly off doing real-life shit to the guy. He's clearly got enough problems as is.

I know he posted the stuff himself but don't we have some rules around here about fucking with people IRL?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ya'll talking about contacting his wife and shit need to shut the fuck up. This is between him and his people. He's been indelicate with details but thats no excuse for you assholes to fly off doing real-life shit to the guy. He's clearly got enough problems as is.

I know he posted the stuff himself but don't we have some rules around here about fucking with people IRL?
Sort of. I think the rules are like "No doxxing people unless they provided the information themselves" or some shit.

I don't think anyone's going to do anything to j49 irl over this thread. The community is too small and too close knit at this point.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
He's digging his own hole and has been for a while. He needs no help digging it deeper or faster from us.

Remit_sl

shitlord
Johnny should secretly get his wife and kids hooked on heroin. Just squirt a little bit on their toothbrushes every morning and after a while you'll have a loving cohesive family again you can even let capri and deanna move in.

Your wife will totally suck your dick then.
You could then have them compete against each other in a dick sucking olympics, where only gold medalists get their medicine. The bottom three could have a hunger games playoff. I'm counting both of your kids in here for numbers of course.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
He's digging his own hole and has been for a while. He needs no help digging it deeper or faster from us.
Yeah, I just feel bad for the people he is shitting all over. IF this isn't all an elaborate troll...I'm still not buying that someone is this much of an delusional asshole...Although I do know it is possible.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, I just feel bad for the people he is shitting all over.
I sort of did before, but at this point who is he fooling? His wife knows he is repeatedly visiting hoors and is still with him. She would have to be helmet-level retarded to think this has happened exactly twice. Hoors are being paid for their services. His kids (allegedly) don't know. I'm having trouble feeling bad for anyone other than his kids when they find out their dad bangs drug addicts instead of their mom.

Hoors is fun to type. Hoors. Hope this thread keeps going.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've doxxed all of you in my spare time. Your soshal medeahs go into a special bookmark folder.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, if you rat this thread out to the whores I give it a solid 33% chance that rerolled gets shut down.

Johnny's dick can cure smack addiction BUT IT CAN ALSO KILL.
Seriously. Last thing we need is Anonymous on our asses.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I like Johnny sharing because it's a window into the life of someone who regularly visits hookers... not the sort of thing I'm usually privy to unless I happen to see some COPS reruns. So it's good entertainment. Ya'll need to shut the fuck up and let the man post and vent.