J49: An Erotic Life

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
rrr_img_130093.jpg

fuck you, i am in love
rrr_img_130103.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Is it just me or is that a significantly past OD level of heroin? Can't say I know any junkies but that seems ridiculous.
most users limit the amount of H20 they mix with there dope, that could be just a lot of water, they like to have room in the syringe to pull back blood, making sure they are in a vein

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Is it just me or is that a significantly past OD level of heroin? Can't say I know any junkies but that seems ridiculous.
The fact that you cannot tell the drug content inside that syringe is almost exactly the way that heroin kills people.

Junkies tend to think themselves sophisticated and they will have elaborate rituals and formulae that they will follow as they chase the dragon. But the truth is that nobody knows how much heroin is in that syringe. Where does it come from? Was it ever cut? How many times? By who? With what?

Junkies are forced to dose themselves by volume rather than by weight. Of course in a clinical setting all drugs are given by weight not by volume so as not to end up with say (silly example) 100mg of morphine in a 1cc syringe or something ludicrous like that.

I don't know how heroin is dosed by weight. I'm sure some scientist in a lab somewhere has some scale or chart. But in any case, even if she knew that chart by heart, Capri has no way of knowing what is actually contained in that brown fluid. It could literally be her death as she realizes, too late, that this batch of H of way stronger than the last one and just, "Pulling the needle back to 2 like I always do" is not a way of knowing how much drug you're getting.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The fact that you cannot tell the drug content inside that syringe is almost exactly the way that heroin kills people.

Junkies tend to think themselves sophisticated and they will have elaborate rituals and formulae that they will follow as they chase the dragon. But the truth is that nobody knows how much heroin is in that syringe. Where does it come from? Was it ever cut? How many times? By who? With what?

Junkies are forced to dose themselves by volume rather than by weight. Of course in a clinical setting all drugs are given by weight not by volume so as not to end up with say (silly example) 100mg of morphine in a 1cc syringe or something ludicrous like that.

I don't know how heroin is dosed by weight. I'm sure some scientist in a lab somewhere has some scale or chart. But in any case, even if she knew that chart by heart, Capri has no way of knowing what is actually contained in that brown fluid. It could literally be her death as she realizes, too late, that this batch of H of way stronger than the last one and just, "Pulling the needle back to 2 like I always do" is not a way of knowing how much drug you're getting.
It's ironic that if heroin was legal and provided in a consistent fashion it probably wouldn't actually be that dangerous. It'd still be addictive and fuck up people's lives but they wouldn't OD on it.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Probably not OD on it, but likely more people killed to try and obtain it (that aren't drug dealers no one currently cares much about).

Even if that mixture was mostly water, creeps me out to look at it. I'd rather look at Shelly naked than a syringe in someones arm and that's just wrong

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
since i have seen, Kristen, Jamie, Capri, Deena, Seimone etc, etc shoot up numerous times here is the scoop...
the darker the better (unless its fentynal, which is clear and far more potent, if a set is selling fentynal, everyone is rushing to it, if a set is selling shit someone overdosed on, also the most popular)
i have seen girls mix it with, water, ice tea, coca cola, whatever liquid
never have i seen a syringe as big or as full as that picture
heroin is sold in little bags, some bags are fat, some are light
deena always does one bag, to bring her down after smoking crack
capri has done as many as a 3 bag shot, but usually sticks with 2 bags
seimone would cry and curse if she couldn't hit within 10 minutes

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
since i have seen, Kristen, Jamie, Capri, Deena, Seimone etc, etc shoot up numerous times here is the scoop...
the darker the better (unless its fentynal, which is clear and far more potent, if a set is selling fentynal, everyone is rushing to it, if a set is selling shit someone overdosed on, also the most popular)
i have seen girls mix it with, water, ice tea, coca cola, whatever liquid
never have i seen a syringe as big or as full as that picture
heroin is sold in little bags, some bags are fat, some are light
deena always does one bag, to bring her down after smoking crack
capri has done as many as a 3 bag shot, but usually sticks with 2 bags
seimone would cry and curse if she couldn't hit within 10 minutes
Yeah they use 1cc syringes not 3cc. That photo is staged for effect and not documentary.

It still illustrates the point that breaking dosages down to '1 bag' or '3 bags' is a very low resolution of information. People operating with dangerous chemicals in a haze with extremely limited information.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
They need the added caffeine to keep up with Marathon Johnny's machine gun dick in the back of the local bookstore.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm surprised you haven't made one shoot up a load of your jizz and water mixed with heroin.

This all brings new clarity to the water bottles and Wawa iced teas I've seen in your pics before.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's ironic that if heroin was legal and provided in a consistent fashion it probably wouldn't actually be that dangerous. It'd still be addictive and fuck up people's lives but they wouldn't OD on it.
that is exactly the purpose of methadone. honestly, though, most people OD after rehab or while they are trying to quit. i had a client who was using 10 bags of heroin a day for about 7 or 8 months. he was clean for about a month and had a pretty bad day at work. he didn't want to "get high," just take the edge off and only used 2 bags. his thinking was, hey, i'm used to doing 10 bags, so 2 won't mess me up. yeah, he overdosed.

granted, plenty of people overdose chasing the high, but the majority are the ones who can't figure out how to stop.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is my first post in this series of threads. I was initially curious, but this has gone way too far. I can't even click on it anymore. It makes me physically ill.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Right? At this point it's about to literally become a snuff film and we're all fucking accessories for not calling the cops. I hold out hope that Jesus Hawking will cause a sinkhole in Johnny's house and trap him for weeks where he's forced to feed off his own urine and feces to survive only to be crushed by the tractor trying to save him. The girls will all get clean and go on to productive lives as waitresses and loan officers.

escrima

Blackwing Lair Raider
Natural Selection. Fuck em.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know J53, some places are starting to charge dealers with manslaughter for selling the bag that people OD on. I wonder if Capri's mom would roll over on you if she OD'ed on some shit you paid for.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
You know J53, some places are starting to charge dealers with manslaughter for selling the bag that people OD on. I wonder if Capri's mom would roll over on you if she OD'ed on some shit you paid for.
Dude, he'll just give her mom $10. In J49 world, $10 solves everything. Need a beej? $10. Need heroine? $10. Need rehab? $10. Need to suppress witness testimony? $10.