J49: An Erotic Life

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
first, me and capri are done....she went to cop the other day and left her journal, so i was looking thru it and saw some shit that i didn't like, she got back in the car, i was sweet as could be and coaxed her to let me see all 4 bags, once she gave them to me, i pulled over and told her to get the fuck out, i read her journal and she is a lying whore, well she went into panic and pleaded , cried and begged, she kept trying to suck my dick, after yelling, fighting, blah, blah blah, i again tried to drop her off with just 10 for a suboxone , eventually i gave in, and we went to the club, where she fucked my brains outs
meanwhile when we were in camden fighting she tossed her journal out the window and said what she writes in there means nothing,
so back to work, then out drinking with the bosses, and i was pretty tuned up, so i decided to go to camden to get her journal, on the way there, she called me and asked what i was up to, when i told her, she said don't bother, its not important, told her i would get it and return it to her, well i got to camden and found her journal , but on my way to see her , i pulled over and started reading in depth, at this point i really began to see how much she lies to me, how much she is still whoring...ugh i called her and blew it the fuck up

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
One of these days he is just going to post. "Welp had to murder capri today. Put detergent in her heroine and choked her out with a rope when she passed out. I hope she floats down the river and out to sea unnoticed."

and then we will all be complicit in this.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
first, me and capri are done.... ...eventually i gave in, and we went to the club, where she fucked my brains outs... ...ugh i called her and blew it the fuck up
Is this like one of those SAT exam questions where you have to guess the pattern? Ummm. Let me see. Next one is you giving in and fucking her again?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
C'mon man, a whore keeping a journal of all the dudes she bangs just so she can get high, if that isn't enough to make one kill them self I don't know what is.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
first, me and capri are done....she went to cop the other day and left her journal,
What does it mean that she went to cop?

This was the first, what was second?

Did you give her the dope back?

Having read her journal, do you think this was a low point in her life having to cry and beg someone to let her suck their dick just to get her stolen property back? Or was it just another monday?

Finally, I agree you need to post some of the pages. I'm kind of interested to see what her handwriting is like.