J49: An Erotic Life

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
that alone is a great reason to saddle myself with a drugged out whore
And ya know, usually when people say drugged out whore they are just being insulting. In this case, it's only the facts...

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Wtf

Marriage?

With a coked up whore??

Are you fucking kidding me???

Is this real life????

This has to be a troll. It's too ridiculous not to be.

Wtf again

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Marry a hooker that's strung out on heroin. Jesus, what would the bachelor party consist of and when can I get an invite?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
J49, invite me to the wedding. I already have the wedding present picked out.
rrr_img_128310.jpg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The wife doesn't put out is such a ploy for him to fuck his hookers. Even if she did give him bj's he would still be after the whores. I know it ruins this thread but it's the truth. The wife doesn't even matter at this point. It's all about the whores.

This reality thread show has kind of run it's course. Unless J49 appears on COPS. There is only so many times he can fuck these whores before it's boring and it's boring.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I disagree. The wife hearing him tell the hoor he loved her over the phone is going to deliver some goods yet. The downward spiral has a ways to go yet. Also, high praises to whichever Amod changed the thread title. You're alright in my book no matter what everyone else is saying, whoever you are.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Forgot to mention that she has Hep C as well, right?

So you want to marry a Heroin addicted diseased prostitute...

Triple wtf

You've got to let us RR Bros to throw you a bachelor party although I have no friggin idea how it will go since whores, drugs and booze just seems normal for our J49.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I disagree. The wife hearing him tell the hoor he loved her over the phone is going to deliver some goods yet. The downward spiral has a ways to go yet. Also, high praises to whichever Amod changed the thread title. You're alright in my book no matter what everyone else is saying, whoever you are.
JL9uncF.gif

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Don't worry Gilead Sciences has your back at least on one front, fix that hep c problem right up for her in just 12 weeks. But...sons will need to drop out of school since it's $90,000, your wife will understand.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
yesterday, picked up Capri and went and got her dope, she shot up in the truck on the way to the club, well she OD'd her lips and skin turned gray and i could not detect breathing or pulse
so i rushed her to the closest hospital, where they used narcan, the doctor told me she was very close to dead, a couple of hours later they had to narcan her again, because the dope was so powerful,
now i haven't heard from deena in 2 days and she buys from the same spot, ugh
so i spent 4 hours yesterday in the ER with Capri, while there she reveled she has Hep C
2 night ago around 1130, the wife overheard me on the phone with capri, telling her i love her...
monday evening on the way home from work i hit a deer with my car, put it in the shop on tuesday
wednesday afternoon in philly, i crunched the rear drivers side of a pearl white Denali, i was driving my pickup (*from the kristen era) and was trying to swing around the denali
on a scale of 1 to 10...this week wraps up about a 2
No idea why I started to laugh at this before realizing what I was laughing at but hehahaha