J49: An Erotic Life

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Johnny have you squirled away a little stash for when you wife finally cuts you off and kicks you out?

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Serious question for the John:
If Capri died in your car/care, who would you be more afraid to face, her mom or your wife?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so capri never went home after being released from the hospital, thursday, that evening her sister texts me and wants to know if capri is with me, friday morning capri calls from a different number, her story is she ran into a friend ashley and spent the night with her, and wanted to meet me in camden, i thought i could get out so i agreed, an hour later she calls me from a different phone to confirm our meeting, later from a third number she calls again, this time i tell her i am tied up at the office and cannot get out, well haven't heard from her since, and her sister keeps texting me looking for capri,
MY FEAR IS SHE WENT BACK TO BUY MORE OF THE DOPE THAT SHE OVERDOSED ON
so this morning i contact the first number she called me from, the women who answered sadi she does not know what i am talking about, after going back and forth, i got nowhere, i called the second number, no answer, then i sent her pic via text message, and the guy called me back, he said he picked up his friend ed yesterday and capri was with him and they dropped her at the bus station
so no ASHLEY, that story was a LIE, she spent the night at ED's ......whatever
Capri still missing

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
now onto the wife......a total about face this morning, she was extra sweet, we spent the day together shopping, she apoligized for her mood swings, told me i can tell her " i love her " if the mood strikes
( eariler in the week she bitched at me for saying I LOVE YOU )
very good day and for the first time since this blew up in october she actually gave me a real hug

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Capri still missing
Found her
hqdefault.jpg

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
now onto the wife......a total about face this morning, she was extra sweet, we spent the day together shopping, she apoligized for her mood swings, told me i can tell her " i love her " if the mood strikes
very good day and for the first time since this blew up in october she actually gave me a real hug
What the fuck? This is after she overheard you tell a whore you love her over the phone? I am so fucking confused.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
fucking red pillers man, they had it right all along. If johnny fucks Capri within earshot of his wife, I'll bet she starts blowing him.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Clearly she is now having an affair.