J49: An Erotic Life

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
apparently someone capri meet, the night she got out of the hospital
She's a user. She'll play you, Ed and anybody else who's willing to treat her like a cumbucket take turns as long as she gets what she actually needs, which isn't anybody's love.

Smart money in this deadpool is on Capri.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I got deena in the deadpool since there's a high likelihood she's already dead.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
MY FEAR IS SHE WENT BACK TO BUY MORE OF THE DOPE THAT SHE OVERDOSED ON
funny, considering how many times you've directly facilitated her relapse after she's tried to get treatment. not sure you get the meaning of the word fear... maybe you're afraid that if she does OD you'll be short one dependent junkie to make you feel needed

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If we're generating odds on a deadpool, we really need to know what kind of life insurance policy J52 has.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Oh dear god, somehow J49's tales fell off my radar, caught up to the glorious facebook stuff in the HoF and now catching up in this thread. 1267 posts to go.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I've actually started sharing this tale with my friends that don't post here. They are fucking enthralled by the epic tales of Johnny Machine Gun OD King.

Johnny, the I love you was the end of it. It's not just some sex now, it's full betrayal. You wife is being nice to you now to put up a front for the incoming divorce papers and to build a case to prove she's a nice and loving wife who was deceived and betrayed.

She's getting the house and child support, almost all of your money and you are fucked. You will be in a flop house with Capri real soon.

Ps when you find Capri lets get some anal sex pics pls

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh dear god, somehow J49's tales fell off my radar, caught up to the glorious facebook stuff in the HoF and now catching up in this thread. 1267 posts to go.
Don't fall into the "one more post" trap, it'll be 3 days later and you'll wonder where the hell the time went.

As for the deadpool, house money has to be on Capri with as often as she's in/out of the hospital or shooting up/od'ing.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I love that Ive spent nearly as much on booze and EQ as J has whores, and ive spent like zero money. These bitches is cheap.

I spent more on Wings and shitty draft beer tonight than Johnny does in 3 rounds of Capri. One of us is a moron. and Im thinking its me.

Three years ago if you told me there was a guy hooked on HOOOOOOOOOORS and asked me how much it would cost, I would said thousands. Johnny has shown the 99 percent they can be whore mongers as well.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
somehow the wife continues to baffle me, more hugs in the last 2 days then the last 5 months
in 2 weeks she gets her $8000 bonus, she told me this morning i can get an IPAD and the new S7 Edge
told her if i get the phone i can pass on the IPAD
she was going to give each boy $300, but now we are bumping that to $500 at my suggestion

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
yesterday, picked up Capri and went and got her dope, she shot up in the truck on the way to the club, well she OD'd her lips and skin turned gray and i could not detect breathing or pulse
so i rushed her to the closest hospital, where they used narcan, the doctor told me she was very close to dead, a couple of hours later they had to narcan her again, because the dope was so powerful,
now i haven't heard from deena in 2 days and she buys from the same spot, ugh
so i spent 4 hours yesterday in the ER with Capri, while there she reveled she has Hep C
2 night ago around 1130, the wife overheard me on the phone with capri, telling her i love her...
monday evening on the way home from work i hit a deer with my car, put it in the shop on tuesday
wednesday afternoon in philly, i crunched the rear drivers side of a pearl white Denali, i was driving my pickup (*from the kristen era) and was trying to swing around the denali
on a scale of 1 to 10...this week wraps up about a 2
Good to know Capri is getting the good stuff for her money.

How have you not been caught transporting hookers to buy heroin yet?

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
somehow the wife continues to baffle me, more hugs in the last 2 days then the last 5 months
in 2 weeks she gets her $8000 bonus, she told me this morning i can get an IPAD and the new S7 Edge
told her if i get the phone i can pass on the IPAD
she was going to give each boy $300, but now we are bumping that to $500 at my suggestion
That's because her lawyer told her to so they can blindside you. Hopefully you are on the street pimping your stable in a few months time.