J49: An Erotic Life

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_128536.jpg

and deena sent me this

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
J49, after your wife leaves you and takes away your kids do you plan to start using? I think you should consider it, it'll bring you that much closer to your whores.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Could someone aggregate this into some kind of 'memoirs of a sex addicted sociopath' and bestseller it in bookstores, and would j49 be due any royalties?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
follow the story, i never used family money for whores, all my whoring $$$ came from kickbacks,
kristen spent around $3,000 over 8 months
capri spent around $ 4,000 to $ 5,000 over 2 years
deena probably around $ 2,000 to $ 3,000 stretched out over 4 years
seimone.....around $1,000 including the money she stole from me
Gotta be honest this thread became somewhat less interesting when I found out J49 is spending pocket change. I envisioned he was dropping 6 figures on these uhh 'classy' ladies so it was that much funnier in my mind. I mean shit, Burnems 9.66 minimum wage 3 person family could probably afford these whores.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I probably haven't followed his legacy as closely as most in this thread, but if it was just about banging whore pussy wouldn't he have rotated her out of the roster by now? Find a ho with less drama? My take is there are some co-dependency issues at play here.
The guys who pick up street walkers are some sick fucks. They essentially have a fetish forfucked upwomen, they get off on how degraded they are. The usasexguide board is full of j49s.

Sloshed

Lord Nagafen Raider
This whole story has a Steve McNair kind of vibe to me. This is not going to end well at some point. Either some strung out whore junkie or her pimp is going to pop a cap in his ass and that'll be that.